meeting you

"WHAT?" Tommy yelled, "HOW COULD THEY?" He yelled in his loud voice.

I shrugged even though he couldn't see you, "eh..." I tried to end the conversation.

"Hey? Look, it's bound to happen. All these will happen you might even see people change after finding out who your brother is. However you shouldn't focus on them. Focus on-" He was cut off by Quackity.

"HELLO?" Quackity came running and hopping around.

"QUACKITYYY!" Tommy yelled in a baby voice.

"TOMMY!" Quackity answered back with a baby voice.

This went back and forth for awhile before Quackity noticed me.

"Y/n!" Quackity did the same baby voice to you while punching the air

"Quackity!" You ran towards him doing the same.

"Tommy on a date with a woman," Quackity teased.

"No he isn't, he better not." Wilbur came running in, "not with my sister."

"Chill Wil we were just chatting and building." I rolled your eyes.

He is so protective.

"Wow...You don't trust me do you huh."Tommy asked insulted. Taking out a diamond sword he ran after Wilbur trying to kill him.

"Anyways... you excited?" Quackity asked while he helped me with my build.

"Stupid farm takes forever," You chuckle, "and yes, I can't wait to meet all of you expecially Tommy." I admitted.

"Huh... a little crush?" Quackity teased.

"No no it's just Wilbur. He wouldn't stop talking about him. I just want to meet the boy who is able to get my brother out of bed everyday without fail, and make him so happy." I continued.

"I have to admit, their bond is quite close huh,"Quackity agreed.

"Mhm," I gave a small chuckle.

I and Quackity talked for hours about the meet up on your birthday, Wilbur and his antics at home and Tommy little dumb antics. However, school was still going on and I had essays to do so I got off early to finish up my work.

*time skip*

"Y/n?" Wil shook you awake.

"Mmm?" You groaned, tired.

"Be ready in an hour we are picking the gang up at 830 you have 30 minutes." His voice faded as he walked away.

I sighed before getting ready.

"Get in." Wil opened the door before walking towards the driver's seat.

Taking out his keys, the jingling sound made the nervous energy in me spike. I couldn't wait to meet Tommy. I mean who wouldn't want to meet the boy that is able to get your brother out of bed to stream almost everyday, listen to your problems and even comfort you.

Tommy pov
I couldn't wait to meet y/n. Wilbur wouldn't shut up about her. I never really saw her face in real life. All I ever saw was pictures Wilbur showed me. She looked pretty...her eyes looks just like Wilbur's.

I wanted to meet her so bad, I wanted to meet this girl, the girl that Wilbur couldn't get her name out of his mouth. All he talked about was her. How much he loved her, how stupid she is, how annoying she is and how similar she is to me. He always said "You act just like her." Which baffles me. How can I act exactly the way of someone I have never seen. Maybe it was the calls we had but it wasn't alot... and Wilbur always interuppted our calls.

I just wanted to meet the girl he loves so much.

WOW THIS TOOK QUITE SOME TIME NOW ANYWAYS I NEED TO PRACTICE MY VIOLIN SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS I ALSO HAVE HOUSE CHORES TO DO :(
ANYWAYS ENJOY THIS UHM LOVE YALL BYEE:)))