back on the road

After the day I realised, I didn't dare speak about it. I felt bad for making him wait. Niki noticed. She was too observant. Though she promised not to tell, I still couldn't get it out of my head. Tommy was so brave to admit his love for me.

The next morning, I woke up on the mat next to Tommy.

"Morning darling," He smiled when I turned over to him.

I dazily rubbed my eyes,"Morning...you don't wake up this early."

"You do." His gentle smile made me melt.

He was adorable.

"We are still in the lead you know," he smiled with excitement, "there is just one problem..."

"What is it?" I asked, it was way to early to deal with any problems.

"We don't know where we want to stay in Eden," he sighed.

"We will talk to the gang about this later alright? Besides, it's not confirmed yet that we will win." I chuckled softly, still half awake.

Sitting up, I agreed with myself that it was already late and the gang needed breakfast. I ran down the stairs only to see that the gang had already woken up.

"God I'm so sorry, I forgot to get you guys breakfast," I apologised before heading to the fridge, "is the live on?"

"Still getting the live on and also, Tommy made us breakfast already." Sapnap turned around with a gentle smile before turning back to set up the camera.

I stood there shocked.

He made breakfast for them?

I ran back upstairs only to see that he was on resting while using his phone, blankets already folded and kept.

"Thank you..." I sighed before laying next to him.

"For what? For doing 'your job'?" He smiled.

"Basically...yes," I looked at him.

"Firstly, it's not your job. Secondly, you are a human, take breaks." He spoke as he continued to scroll through his phone.

I stayed silent t and decided to check tiktok out. It usually gave me information on what I missed. I scrolled through it only to see edits of me and ranboo and how much they wished to see us dating.

"Ew." Tommy commented from behind my shoulder, peeking at my 'for you page'.

I scoffed. It was not what I liked, edits like such are usually not what I felt comfortable with but u appreciated them nonetheless. I continued scrolling and saw people shipping me and Tommy.

"Now that's what I like," he teased.

"Shut it." I scolded, pushing him away.

Our bond was awesome. It felt so...'sibling like' but I wanted more. Time passed but nothing changed. The journey was ending. The month specifically was ending. We were still taking the lead. Nothing much changed. He stopped asking for my hand. He stopped getting all nervous around me.

I suppose I came in too late didn't I? I wanted him at the wrong time didn't I?
I hoped that I was wrong.

*time skip to end of month*

"LETS GET THE QR CODE GO GO GO!"George ran towards the qr code excitedly.

He scanned it and gave us a weird look.

"Tell me we are still in the lead..." Tommy whispered into my ear softly.

"I have doubts," I answered

"Guys we aren't in the lead anymore..." George sighed.

"Awee nooooo,"Phil sighed.

Looking at chat, Kristen apologised,"I'm so sorry chat aweeee."

"What place are we?" Wil asked as if hoping to place at least the top three.

"Uhh..." George answered before bursting into laughter,"WE WON BITCHESSSSSS!"

We looked at him processing his words before realising.  We didn't top the scoreboard, we had already won. The race was over.

User1783: WOOOOOOOOO
User9268: LETS GOOOOOOO
User8258: WE DID ITTTTTT
User4288: YESSSSSSS WOOOOOO

We returned back to the van with excitement. We got Jimmy on a discord vc and started asking where we should head next and what we should prepare.

He gave us a few 5 star hotels and motels as a choice. I remember Eden. It was a great place especially in motels. It may be cheap but it was awesome. It felt like living in a cabin in the middle of the woods.

"I know a place...but its not on the list," I suggested the motel I went to recently and started asking if they would love to go there.

I mean I didn't expect them to say no since I knew that the last time I went there, panic attacks were non-existent.

"I mean, it feels like camping and there is a village which we can explore and we have the ocean view and a pool with the beach just a stone's throw away, I wouldn't say no." Sapnap agreed.

"Alright, perfect I will get everything ready for you. You have one week to get it ready. " Jimmy smiled before leaving the vc.

User9268: OMG YESSSSS
User4277: ARE YOU GOING TO FILM IT?
User8257: PLSSSS UPDATE USSSSS
User6169: UPDATEEEEEE

"Yes we will chat for fucks sake we will update just that lesser cos we need rest," Tommy answered chat with a smile.

I turned to Tommy and whispered into his ear, "are you excited?"

He nodded gently before placing his hand on my shoulder and patting my head.

User7267: AWEEEE
User1578: CUTEEEEEE
User8020: GET A ROOMMMM

I smiled at chat. Placing my finger on my lips I indirectly told them to calm down.

We drove back home which took at least 3 - 4 days. I didn't know when I should tell him. Besides Tommy did say that their house is going to ready soon.  Maybe then we can slowly have a closer bond. Maybe then I would tell him how I truly felt.

The travel back home wasn't the best. We were low on food and had to take multiple stops to change out the water and clear out the trash. It was exhausting but it was better than expected since we didn't really stream.

When we reached home, we started unpacking slightly for a quick break. I dumped all my clothes into the machine for a quick whirl and turned to Wil.

"It will take abit about an hour, do you have alot of clothes?"

"No, I will put mine in with Tommy's," he answered while placing a basket of his and Tommy's clothes next to the machine.

"THANK YOU!" Tommy shouted from the kitchen.

I chuckled a little.

"Oh my god, you like him!" Wil whispered,"You like him back!"

I looked at Wil with doe eyes, showing my confusion.

"I know you long enough, don't bother acting," he rolled his eyes at me.

"It was worth a shot," I reasoned, "just...keep it to yourself okay?" I begged.

"Should I?" He teased, "of course I will! Anyone else who knows about this?"

"Ranboo." I answered before walking off.

Wilbur pov
"Ranboo." She said before walking off.

I didn't understand. I wanted to be the one she would confide in but she didn't. She chose Ranboo over me. It kind of hurts but I didn't get mad. I didn't want to misunderstand her like I did last time.

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT I REALLY WISH YOU THE BEST IN EVERYTHING AND IM REALLG GLAD YOU STAYED. DO CHECK OUT MY OTHER WORKS IF YOU LIKE THIS ITS NOT FANFIC BUT I HOP YOU WILL ENJOY IT.  I WANT THE WORK TO BE FROM MY HEART AND NOT MY MIND SO IM GOING FOR A SHORT TWO DAYS BREAK YEA? REMEMBER YOU MATTER AND IM LEAVING NOW I LOVE YOU ALL AND GO WATCH SOME STREAMS NOW YEA?