the way you cared was all i needed

*time skip*
"Welcome," Wilbur opened the house door.

It was the first time I saw him smile so wide. He did smile alot but it wasn't like this. He really anticipated today.

"Hey my party is tomorrow so...you sending me?" I asked putting my bag down.

"No shit sherlock." He answered while getting the guest rooms ready.

"Could I see your set up?" Tommy came to you with the puppy eyes.

"Yeah! Follow me." I grabbed his wrist and my bag before bringing him to my room.

"Here." I signalled to him before closing the door behind me. I walked towards the bed placing down my bag.

"I'm going for a shower okay?" I told him while taking out a comfy outfit.

"Okay." He chirped while playing around with my set up.

It was so cool. Meeting this boy. He was adorable. It feels like I have known him for years even tho our friendship was based on a discord vc. Maybe it was what people called platonic soul mates.

Tommy pov
This girl was awesome. Her eyes were so pretty especially since it's brown, it was shining with actual care and concern. I was still a little hung up about the fact that she was going to the party. Maybe I could talk about it by hoping into her room. I still didn't feel safe.

I had the feeling of genuine care for her. It feels like it was my job to take care of her. Wilbur was like a brother to me so I guess she was like my sister.

Y/n pov
I ran back to your room.

"Here." I turned my set up on and pressed minecraft. Pressing the origins smp, I instructed him. "Help me get some resource while I take a shower."

He nodded. What a baby it's so easy to keep him occupied. I chuckled to yourself.

After a shower I went out to find Wilbur and the gang.

"Where is Tommy?" Jack asked.

"Oh...uhm in my room." You answered, still a little shy. I was putting clean clothes in a basket.

"What's he doing there?" Quackity asked.

"I just turned on the origins smp and told him to get me resources." I continued doing said closing the clothes dryer.

"And that managed to keep him occupied?" Quackity asked laughing.

I nodded with the basket in hand.

"When did you say you would go back to him?" Niki asked shocked.

"After my shower." I replied with a smile on my face while trying to dry your hair with one hand.

"You're good." Wilbur praised.

"How long do you think that can last?" Wilbur asked, "chips?" He offered.

" I don't know definitely more than an hour," I shrugged, " I better get back tho. Before he blows up my room like you did to L'manburg." You chuckled.

The gang burst into laughter. While Wilbur looked at them annoyed.

"It was a good reference. " Tubbo added while Ranboo nodded along.

Rolling his eyes Wilbur went back pouring chips in a bowl for a quick little chat with the gang.

"This chips is way better than the airplane food," Jack commented.

Smiling, I giggled a little before heading to my room. Looks like the nervousness was already gone.

Tommy pov
I didn't know what was taking this girl so long. I played the game without complain. Time passed quickly. I heard laughter from outside so I placed my ear to the door.