Chapter 33

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Forgive me for doubting you. Oh, God, I even thought you betrayed me." His voice filled with regret as he hugged her tight.

"You think I have the heart to betray you? Don't you trust me enough?" She sobbed.

"Celestine, no. I really denied it when the evidence is pointing at you, but jealousy ate my system upon seeing you with Gonzal. I feel terrible right now. Damn it, you don't deserve that doubt and accusations." Pagsisisi niya.

"Pero naniwala ka pa rin!" Sigaw nito at tinulak siya.

"I'm sorry---I-I know sorry is not enough. I've hurt you. I regret all of it, I regret shouting you, I regret doubting you I regret every way I did that hurts you. I'm sorry, Celestine."

He could even fucking kneel right now. His eyes were wet already because he fucking feel terrible.

"You don't trust me, Cinco. You really think that I'm a slut that could betray you anytime." Mapait na saad ng dalaga at saka pumasok sa isang silid doon.

"Celestine, no---please, baby, I'm so sorry. Let's talk. Open the door please?" He begged.

"Go the fuck away!" She screamed and sobbed after.

"No, we're not yet done talking. You're wrong, Celestine. I trust you, you're the only one I truly trust and please you're no s..s-slu--- fuck that word! You're nothing close with that. I'm sorry, baby-bee." He said behind the door.

Celestine just sobbed.

"I-I feel so sad right now. Like I'm crying, Cinco! You just made me fucking cry!" Sigaw nito sa likod ng pinto.

His face softened and at the same time he felt like someone pinches his heart.

"That's why open the door, pag-usapan natin 'to, please?"

"Ayoko! I'm still galit. At baka magmarupok lang ako if I saw your face." Ingos ni Celestine.

He smiled a little on what she said.

"No, I won't invalidate your feelings. Go on, be mad at me. But I want you to be mad at me right in front of my face, bee. If you're mad at me, don't just hide there, show me your wrath instead." He said.

Natahimik ang nasa loob.

"You'll gonna regret what you said, Benjamin." Banta nito.

"Show me then. Come here, open the door. I'm waiting."

Dahan-dahang bumukas ang pinto.

Hinanda na niya ang sarili na dambain siya nito pero laking gulat niya ng yumakap ito sa kanya at binaon ang mukha nito sa kanyang dibdib.

"I hate you! I hate you, Cinco!" She sobbed.

Agad niya itong niyakap at hinaplos ang buhok nito.

"I love you, I love you." He keep on whispering.

"I wanted to be mad at you, to hurt you because I feel so disappointed but I love you. H-hindi ko kayang magalit kasi mahal kita." Iyak nito.

Celestine really got it bad. He can say she had really fallen for him so hard just how much he had fallen for her. Celestine ain't like that before, she won't let love control over her mind but now.. there are things she do because she loves him.

That's why he can't afford to disappoint her again. Celestine bended her principle for him. He's honored.

"Mahal rin kita, and I really regret it, Celestine. If only you knew how much I denied that it wasn't you, and I even said to my self that if it's true you're betraying me, I will just kill myself. But still, a part of me believes it and that's what I regret of. I wanna make it up for you. Babawi ako." He said, promising.