Chapter 18

"Hi! I'm so happy seeing you right now. How've you been?" Bruno asked when they bumped with each other in the mall.

"Bruno! I've been good. Why are you here in the Philippines? Vacay?" She asked him.

Tumango ang dating kasintahan.

"Yes, I was in Palawan with my guy last week but I came here because I wanna see you. Can we hang out right now?"

"Yes! I'm not busy naman." Sagot niya.

Bruno Jones, her ex for three years. He's her first boyfriend. At first it was just all fun and games, until after two years they bore each other but can't let go. Ayaw muna nilang mawala ang pinagsamahan nila that's why they opted for an open relationship. She had collect a lot of boy toys that could fullfil what she wants, except for sexual intercourse, but at tge end of the day sila pa rin sa isa't-isa.

Not until Bruno discover his sexuality. He fell in love with a man who have very dominant aura. Bruno even story in details on how dominant his boyfriend on the bed. And that give her excitement.

Being dom means you're in control. She's suck on being controlled, the way her parents controlled her life makes her want to control someone else life too. It was kinda fun so she collected a lot of boy toys, being the boss of no-label relationship plus she loves it when she left them having blue balls.

No wonder there's one boy toy who can't get over from her for being a cockteaser. Hindi niya kasi pinagbigyan.

"Remember Gaust? Your ex-boytoy who's obsess with you?" Bruno asked.

Speaking of. Kakaalala pa lang niya dito, nabanggit na ni Bruno.

"Yes. What about him?"

"He's still looking for you. He really can't get over you, huh. He wants you so bad."

She rolled her eyes. "Dzuh? Like who wouldn't want me? Even a Benjamin was fallen into my palm." Nakangising saad niya.

Napasinghap ito sa gulat.

"For real? The Benjamins? I've heard stories about them, they're known woldwide!" Bulaslas nito.

Nagkibit balikat lang siya. She is indeed lucky she got herself a Benjamin pero mas swerte pa rin si Cinco, no! He got Celestine under his spell.

"Yeah. Cinco Benjamin is my boyfriend." She said proudly.

"Congrats! But aren't the Benjamins very jealous? Is it okay with your boyfriend that we're hanging out?" Kinakabahang tanong ni Bruno.

"Yes, no worries! We're good friends, Bruno. Plus, I really miss you, you smell like US, it makes me want to come home there." Aniya.

She's planning to go back to US. But Cinco... can she left him here?

"The clubs and our friends miss you, too. You're still not allowed to do whatever you want?" He asked. Bruno knows her situation.

She smirked sheepishly.

"I can! Dad allow me now, it means I can travel around the world like I really want. I wanna hop from places to places with no one stoping me." She said smiling with the idea.

"How about your boyfriend?"

Nawala ang ngiti niya.

Bruno sighed.

"You're not ready for a relationship, are you?" Tanong nito at napatigil sila sa paglalakad.

"I'm not ready, yes. But with Cinco, I took the risk. I love him, I finally know what's the meaning of love but---"