"𝕹𝜃 𝝧𝟆Ҽ 𐌀ꗟꝄҼᵭ ɏ𝜃ᕫ ᗫ𝞉ጣ𝟆 Ꭾ𝞉𝚛𝞉ꗟΐꞎҼ!"

"Error, be nice to your brother."Sitting at his desk warned Geno. Error grumbled under his breath but backed off. "Anyways, back to business. " He said straightening out." Today we'll be going through all the jobs available and seeing which one you two are more fit for." He explained getting out of his seat. "Now let's not waist time, Fresh Finnish drinking your drink we can't waste time."

"Ight" Fresh said before chugging the entire cup of juice? Alcohol? The entire cup of his drink." Let's go! Our first stop shall be Sci's sick bay!"

And like that they went to the sick bay where Sci was doing some tests with the blood samples and writing down the results. Whose blood it was they couldn't tell.

"Sup Sci! Need any help around here? Cuz we have two candidates that could help ya out" Fresh said , nearly giving the doctor a soul attack.

Sci turned around to look at all of them and fixed his glasses." Captain, quartermaster, master gunner, what a pleasant surprise, and... Killer..." He said his name with disappointment." What brings you here?"

"Wě @ŗ3 łøØķ!nĞ fØr jœB$ th@t Ťh€s£ 2 ¢Øüłd D0." Error said pointing at Ink and Reaper.

"Oh, well I'm afraid they won't find anything here, I already have Red and Dec to help me out." Sci said not sparing a moment of thought.

"You sure, you don't need extra help brah?"

"Yes I'm sure"

"Alrighty then, let's go to our next stop, the cafeteria!" And with that they left.

In the cafeteria, they walked towards the kitchen.

"#0røR, ©@n W€ ¢oM3 !n?"

There was rustling in the kitchen before the door to it opened revealing the cook of the ship.

" Need somethin?" Asked Horror.

Error opened his mouth to speak but was cut of by Killer." We're looking for jobs that Reaps and Ink could do!"

"Ok, come in." He said opening the door wider.

They all walked in and Horror gave the two merfolk an apron." You all can sit down if you want."

"No it's fine, we'll stand" Geno said with Error and Fresh agreed.

"Suit yourself captain." Killer said sitting on a chair near the wall.

"Can you two cook?" Horror turned to the two friends.

They both thought a bit.' I can make food, but I'm not sure It's native to land dwellers, may give away to much.' Reaper thought' I need something that they would be familiar with.' then a scent of tomatoes with cucumbers, where they called, and meat caught his attention, making him remember his first meeting with his water Lily.'got it!'

"I can make a sandwich." He said raising his hand.

"Only a sandwich?" Horror asked, Reaper nodding and shaking his head at the same time, not sure if some of his other food creations could be ideal for a land dweller." Alright let's see you make that sandwich then." He said said getting out of the way to give him space.

Reaper fallowed the scent to a crate and opened it. Inside was loads of tomatoes, some red, some yellow and green. Yet despite the difference in shape and color they smelled relatively the same. Looking through all the tomato options he smelled them to see if they where good enough to be used. He then went to another carte, this one having cucumbers. He once again looked through all of them and picked the best one.