"haa... it seems that you dont like me huh, miss [y/n]?" childe pout, showing her a cute puppy eyes.

[y/n] honestly couldn't help but to think that he's really cute but it doesn't matter, she will not be sway!

"you misunderstood, i don't dislike you." [y/n] hastily said. childe brighten up, "so you like me?"

"but i don't like you either."

childe drooped his shoulders, "what does that supposed to mean??"

[y/n] glance at him sideway and give him a little smirk before continue walking away. childe stood there, stunned. is he sick? because ain't no way he find that attractive. he shake away the little pink tint on his cheeks before trotting back to followed the two.

"hehe, that's hot [y/n]." childe grin which the girl raise her eyebrows at. "you're creepy.." she lowly said.

"you're making [y/n] uncomfortable childe." zhongli finally spoke. childe tilt his head, "i did?"

"yes, now go away. it's me and zhongli's stroll." [y/n] said and childe visibly pout. he look like he was about to throw tantrum.

"but awe come on, i want to talk to you too."

"but we just met."

"and? when did you meet zhongli?"

"....today."

"SEE?? WHAT'S THE PROBLEM HERE?" childe rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "because you're the harbinger." [y/n] said, squinting her eyes. childe was offended as he gasp loudly.

"but i'm telling you, i'm nice! i'm quite honest myself if you ask me." childe argue. [y/n] raise her eyebrow, "honest? then tell me whatever the fatui is planning."

he turned flabbergasted, "i-i... that's not how it works! but still, let me tell you if that's what you want!" childe triumphantly smile and [y/n] stare at him, a little curious.

"we're not planning anything!"

"..."

silence took over the three of them. childe still smugly smile while both [y/n] and zhongli stars at childe in confusion.

"oh wow....okay." [y/n] nod and continue dragging zhongli away. childe blink before chasing after them. it's basically just [y/n] dragging zhongli away and childe chasing them right now.

"you believe me, right?"

"mhm, hard to tell but short, i don't." the [h/c] girl answer causing childe to drooped down in defeat. "you don't believe me, what else can i say..?"

"don't say anything."

"you're quite harsh [y/n]~" he whine, pouting cutely. [y/n] had to purse her lips at the sight of his handsome face pouting cutely like a child. i don't know if you noticed, but [y/n] surely have a soft spot for cute things.

"ish go away, it was supposed to be a fun strolling with zhongli." [y/n] glare at him, trying to get rid of his cute image in her mind. zhongli hum, "i supposed i am also looking forward to stroll with you just now."