They aren't fighting anymore since Killua is here so Mitsuya help the two girls by carrying Emma on bridal style.

"Nee-chan wouldn't like this." Killua muttered.

"Why are you interfering?!" Kisaki hissed on the child.

Killua shrugged and looked at him with his normal look.

"I was looking for my sister then i heard a noise coming from here. I thought it was her. I never intended to interfere tho. And you basically hit a person with a bat. Are you that desperate to kill a person?. Man that's so lame." He said then he place his hands on the back of his head.

"I will kill you too!" Kisaki said.

He was mad by sudden interference. So he pointed the bat on Killua and threatens him.

"I'd like to see you try" Killua provoke him and give a murderous smile.

Kisaki then shivers including Mikey and Izana because of the boy's aura. They never thought of a kid could give something like this.

"Killua stop." A voice then said.

"Oh nee-chan! Your here!" Killua then come back to his original self and run towards his sister.

"Follow the others to the hospital. Bring Gon with you." You weren't asking for a favor now. You were commanding him.

Killua felt your anger on your serious tone. So he nod and follow what you said. When Killua's was nowhere to be found of. You gave Kisaki a blank stare.

They felt a great danger from you. You slowly walk towards Kisaki. As you walk towards him he too back away. He felt like he will definitely die once you approach him.

The fight immediately stop. Especially the fight between Izana and Mikey. They look at you with shocked expression.

You always gave them a harmless expression. Like a fragile girl that immediately break when you saw a few drips of blood.

They never thought that you could be this dangerous.

"Oh?... I thought you're enjoying hitting people?. Why are you backing away?. You should hit me that too. It was fun right?." You tilted your head not avoiding your stare to him.

"Don't come any closer! I-i will not hesitate t-to hit you too!" He yelled

"Really? Then hit me." You said.

Before you reach Kisaki, Hanma then appeared in front of you. Stopping you from approaching his boss. Of course that did stop you for a while. You look up to him and stare.

"Move, HANMA SHUUJI" You commanded.

He refuses and he gulp as he stare at your eyes. He was of course being intimidated by you but he doesn't want to show it.

He believes that you can give this stares but you can't throw a punch.

That's what he believes. You then punch his face and got thrown on the sides reaching the walls. It cracks. This makes the males who was watching the whole scene gasp of what they saw.

Kakucho being nice. He approached Hanma to check him. You punch it with A LITTLE BIT of force.

You then proceed to walk towards Kisaki. He was shock as he sees Hanma laying at the floor. He thought that see things. It's unbelievable for him since Hanma can match up with Draken. The second strongest in toman.

He glance at you. He was scared. He was scared to death that you might kill him. He was scared that you could end him any minute now.

You reaches your hair and you hair tie. You tied it in ponytail still not avoiding your gaze at him.

He gulps. But trying to keep himself cool.

"Say KISAKI TETTA. How do want to die?"

To be continued...

A/N!

I'M ACTUALLY GONNA RAISE THE AGE OF EVERYBODY! THEY ARE BETWEEN 17-19 YEARS OLD!. YOU KNOW WHO'S OLD HERE LOL. YOUR 17 BTW. I'M GONNA EDIT YOUR AGE AT THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS... ALSO KILLUA AND GON ARE 15 YEARS OLD. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND. IF I KEEP THEM AROUND 13-16 THE ROMANCE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED😭 SINCE THEY ARE MINORS!. THAT'S ALL.

ANYWAYS... STILL THINKING IF I SHOULD LET EMMA LIVE THO🙂