I am sorry

Suga : Let's go y/n.

Y/n : Yaa , yaa

*Y/n is totally surprised with suga behaviour . she is constantly watching suga and blushing*

Aeri to suga : Suga here is some clips you should watch it and please keep y/n happy.

*Suga watches those clips*

Suga pov

Why she is expecting from me ?? Although i love her so much but I don't have that much courage to tell her this . I want to live life like a normal couple . I should try this at least one time . I have to know does she really want this .

*Party ends and everyone went to their home*

[ At Home ]

Y/n : I literally enjoying it thank you for coming I would have been bored if you hadn't been there.

*Suga smiles and give you a tight hug this was first time that he hugged you . You feel so relaxed into his arm . You want to make suga freeze at this moment because you don't want to lose this comfort but unfortunately you are freezed , you become like a stone.*

Suga pov

I don't want to leave her , I want to hug her as long as i can but why she became like a stone . It could be that she doesn't like it . I should leave her .
*Suga suddenly start losing you*

Suga : Sorry.. i was just , i am sorry , i will never do again without your permission.