But i want that

Flashback ( in y/n's mind )

After marriage suga and y/n come to their own house and first thing suga say to y/n..

Suga : Y/n , I have to say something to you that I don't love you and therefore I don't want to marry you but my mom wanted you as her daughter-in-law . therefore I married with you so please never expect anything from me .

*Suga left room with his pillow *

*Y/n is totally shocked and her eyes are filled with tears and sadness which is blaming her luck . she cried whole night sugar notices that y/n is crying he think to go in her room but he is hesitate.*

Suga : I should not go in her room and i have to become cold toward her , i don't want that she starts having feeling for me .

*Suga is such a cute , warm hearted and caring husband . He always want a smile on his wife's face . He cannot see his wife with Tears in her eyes . He tried to give her every happiness but without being close to her .

[ Flashback ends ]

Y/n : Ooo yaa.. , How can i forget that day , thank you for reminding me .

*Y/n starts moving toward her room*

*Suga see a big carrybag in y/n's hand . He looks curious about that*

Suga : What is in this bag *trying to look inside the bag*

Y/n : What.. this , NOTHING

Suga : Show me , i want to know..

Y/n : Seriously , this was for you . I brought this for you , I would have given it to you if you went to the party with me. But not now..

Suga : Umm...

Suga murmured , but i want that *in low voice*