28

"You sure you want to ride with a potential murderer? What if I do something to you? Especially to a frail, gullible, girl like you?"

* * *

Yoongi stood before the infamous abandoned Gonjiam Psychiatric hospital, rubbing the injured side of his arm with a severely pained grimace. He swore he didn't know where Ahn Heiran had all that strength stored up in that skin-and-bones form of hers. One thing he knew for sure was that Heiran packed the deadliest punches.

Yoongi had known Ahn Heiran from when he was three. She had known him from the time she was born, for 25 years. His mom still had those picture albums with pictures of him sitting in a big cushioned crib with baby Heiran on his lap, staring at her in wonder. Yet, she still suspected him as a murderer even for a brief second. Excuse him if he felt a little betrayed and pissed off by that. Nevertheless, he admitted that the punch was sort of deserved on his part. He might have gone too far on that comment.
_____________
Note: If you're reading this book on any other platform other than Wattpad you're reading the plagiarized version of it illegally. Please go to the Wattpad website to read the original version for free.
____________

"Yoongi, do you know? Rumor has it that this place is haunted." Heiran informed, staring up at the decaying hospital's creaky rusted gates as she buried herself in her huge hoodie to keep out the cold. Her breath condensed into foggy wisps from the November chill and her blonde waves were let loose, probably in the hopes of maintaining warmth.

"Are you scared?" Yoongi questioned, rubbing his hands together to keep out the cold. He didn't understand why Heiran had to come out to examine her great discovery right then at 3 in the morning. He swore that's when all things that go bump in the night activated their blood lusts and came out of their hiding places. But his roommate was too impatient to wait till the morning.

"No. Are you?" Heirain questioned.

"Afraid or not, you need permission to get inside this place." He spoke, pointing at the board that hung on the gate, warning potential trespassers of an abundant fine.

"But those killers didn't need one. So don't we."

"Ms. Ahn!"

Yoongi looked towards the sound just as Heiran did to find a very un-Silent-Wolf-ly Jeon Jungkook jogging up to them with his hair messy and flying around in all different directions. He wore an oversized t-shirt with a large, black jacket, so unlike his usual office formals, with baggy pants. Yoongi thought he walked right out of Pinterest search results for 'Korean Ulzzang boys'. Heiran blinked her eyes in surprise as she stared at him in momentary awe and Yoongi couldn't blame her. Jungkook looked different, way different than what the public always saw. Jungkook was also staring back and it was as if the pair were seeing each other for the first time.

Yoongi scrunched his nose as he felt his senses tingling. Something was odd. Something just felt...sus.

"Glad to know that I have the right place. I wonder what my attacker had to do with this abandoned psychiatric hospital." Jungkook spoke up, breaking the silence.

Heiran tilted her head towards the building, "Only one way to find out."

A while later, the trio found a tree good enough to help them jump over the fence without cutting themselves on the rusted metal. Jungkook went first, climbing up the tree to the branch that extended past the fence and making the jump with ease. Yoongi was next in line. He was proud of himself to even finish the task, although he was not as graceful.

Yoongi was relishing in his victory, dusting off his black jacket when Heiran scurried up the tree and hollered, "Yoongi, catch!"

He didn't have enough time to turn around when she closed her eyes and jumped. He was standing way too far to catch her before she hit the ground. Wincing in advance for the impact to come, Yoongi left her fate in God's hands when God appeared in the form of Jeon Jungkook and caught her in his arms.