Part 16 ~the end~

I woke up, machines beeping around me and I realized I was back in the infirmary. Seungmin was standing in the opposite end of the room, checking the supplies. "Seungmin." Was all I could croak out. "Oh your up!" He quickly walked over to the rolling chair by his desk and sat down, then rolling over towards me.

"How are you feeling?" I tried to hold up a thumbs up, but the pain in my arm was unbearable. "I should have told you, You have a fracture in your shoulder blade. You'll have to rest it a few days, make sure not to use it." He sounded a lot like a real certified doctor now, "Yes Dr.Kim" I jokingly said, making him chuckle a slight bit.

"Rest here for the day and tomorrow you can leave. Ill have Chan bring you some food." I smiled at him gratefully as he left the room. I looked over to the nightstand and reached over, grabbing my phone off of it. I opened up messenger and texted Chan to come and talk to me.

A few minutes later, I heard running footsteps suddenly stop outside of the door, and casually walk into the room. Standing there was a panting Bang Chan. He looked as if he had just ran a mile. "Dude you good?" I asked as he walked over to me and helped me sit up. He sat down on the rolling chair and grabbed my hand laughing at my comment.

"You know, for someone who just got shot by their father, your pretty lively." He shook his head as he looked at our hands. "Well nothing he does ever surprises me anymore. The only thing that would surprise me would be if he apologized, and that doesn't seem very likely." I half heartedly laughed.

"What happened to father anyways?" I looked him in the eye as he shot his head up and looked at me. "He's in the interrogation room. We are holding him there until Hyunjin and Seungmin find some evidence on everything he's done." I just nodded my head and looked around the room taking it all it.

My father who i have hated my entire life was finally about to get what he deserved. "I want to talk to him" Chan shot his head up and looked me in the eye. He had this look of shock and panic in his eyes. 'I'll be fine, please, I need to speak to him" I pleaded with him. "Fine, but if anything happens we are leaving right away." He knew I needed this, he needed this as well if we were to ever get over our past.

He helped me take out the IV and other equipment that was attached to me and we walked to the interrogation room. He unlocked the door and let me in first so he could close the door behind him. I walked over to my father who had a piece of duck tape over his mouth, and took it off.

His eyes held a look of surprise in them, but soon it went away and he leaned back in the chair, looking the both of us in the eyes. "Well, If it isn't my two most precious children" He held a hint of mockery in his voice that I easily picked up. "Precious children my ass. You never cared about us! Hell, you even tried to kill me earlier!"

I was getting mad, I was letting out all of my pent up anger out on him with every sentence I spoke. "You made Chan run away! You made my life a living hell for 20 fucking years!" I felt a tear fall as Chan put his hand on my good shoulder in a comforting way. "You guys are both like your mother, weak" That did it. I punched him in the jaw as hard as I could. Not caring about the pain in my other shoulder as I did so.

He lost a tooth and his jaw seemed to be broken. "I'm done here" I glared at him as I walked towards the door and left the room, Chan following close behind and locking the door as we stepped out. "That felt nice to do" I smiled a satisfied smiled and looked over to my brother who had the exact same expression on his face. He put an arm around my shoulders as we walked back upstairs.

I knew I was going to get yelled at by Seungmin but I didn't care. I needed to face that man even if it meant It had to be on my death bed. When we got to where the others were, they noticed out presence immediately and ran over to me all at once, everyone except Felix, and Seungmin that was. They were all asking me a lot of questions at once, some being weather or not I was okay, and how I was feeling. I answered their questions and looked at Seungmin who was looking at me with a raised brow.

"I thought I told you to rest?" I innocently looked at him and sat down next to felix who was sitting on the couch. "I had something I needed to deal with" I looked over at Chan who nodded his head towards me. "And that is?" I told all them what just happened and they all looked at me with approval.

A few hours went by and Seungmin and Hyunjin came running into the living room with a joyful look plastered onto each of their faces. "I just got all of the evidence and sent it over to the police district!" Hyunjin yelled being as dramatic as possible. "And I just let Max know that he can drop Bang Ji Hoon off at the police district, since I just let them know that someone would be dropping him off." Seungmin calmly stated and sat down next to Jeongin.

    I jumped up and started to Jump around in joy, Felix looking at me with admiration as I did so. I quickly hugged all of them and sat back down next to Felix who pulled me closer to him as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I had a satisfied smile on my face as I leaned onto his chest.

     A couple days went by and It was finally the day that my fathers final trial was held. We were watching it on the TV in the living room with Ateez. I sat next to Felix and Chan who also had their eyes glued to the screen as the judge started talking. The prosecutors were always my favorite, they helped the victims get their revenge in a civil and sometimes calm manner.

     It was finally the end of the trial and the judge was now making his decision on weather or not he was guilty. "I here by declare, Bang Ji Hoon, Guilty of 1st degree murder, Child abuse, and attempted kidnapping." I hugged Chan tightly in joy and started to jump around. I had finally got my revenge. I had no need to worry about him anymore.

     Felix stood in front of me as I wrapped my hands on his neck and kissed him. "Thank you" He looked at me confused, "For what?" I giggled and wiped away a Tear that escaped my eye. "For being there through all of my hardships" I smiled at him once more as he kissed me again, this time even longer. "You're welcome" I smiled at him "I love you" I finally said it, my face becoming more red at the second. "I love you too"

     I smiled at him even wider but was brought out of my trance by Jisung yelling at us. "Get a room!" My ears turned red quickly and I sat down hiding my face in my hands to hide the embarrassment.

    I heard them all laugh as me as I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, bringing me closer to them. I immediately recognized them as Felix and I smiled looking around at everyone who had the same look on their faces.

    I was grateful for everyone of them. They helped me through so much and I couldn't be more thankful. Especially Felix. I loved him, he has been there for me since the beginning and I couldn't be more grateful to have him in my life. He Helped me through the hardships in life and I helped him. It was a mutual relationship and I couldn't have asked for more.

The end~

Hello! I hope you all liked this updated version of "Hardships" and I wanted to thank all of you for reading it. I hope you all have a great night/day wherever you are!

BYE!!!