Part 4

it was Bangchan.

     I started to tear up, I dropped the pot and ramen on the counter and ran to him, engulfing him in a hug. "Y/n? Why are you here?" I could tell that he was also tearing up. I pulled away from the hug and looked him in the eye. "It's a long story." His eyes widened in realization. "Don't tell me that you were the one who Jay-" I looked down as he took at me with wide eyes. He immediately engulfed me in a hug. "I Promis, I will make sure that you never go through something like that again." I could hear him sniffling as he was hugging me.  

      I let go of the hug and allowed him to wipe his tears away and went back to my ramen. "Do you need help?" He came over to where I was at and filled the pot up with water then putting it on the stove and let it boil. "Thanks" I smiled at him and got out a second package of ramen. "Chan? Felix wants to see both of you in the living room." I looked over at the voice and saw a man with long blond hair that went down to his shoulders. He also had a mole underneath his right eye. "Come on" me and Chan headed out to the living room.

     "why did you want to see us?" I asked Felix who was sitting in an arm chair next to 5 other guys. "I wanted to introduce you to the others. Guys this is Bang Y/n" I waved to the guys who I still didn't know the names of. "what are your guys' names?" I asked them "My name is Jeongin! This is Seungmin, Changbin, Hyunjin, Chan, Jisung and Minho." He smiled at me in a cute way. "I already know Chan, he's my brother."

They looked at us in surprise. "Really? I didn't know Chan hyung had a sister!" He looked at Chan who just smiled and sat down next to him. "By the way, Jeongin, have I seen you before?" I asked lookinh directly at him. "No I don't think so" he said with an awkward smile.

"No I definitely have" I racked my brain thinking about where I had met him. Then I remembered, "I know! I met you at the restaurant! You were my waiter!" He looked at me confused, "Really?" He asked confused. "Yea!" I looked around and saw everyone looking at us suspiciously "Your a waiter at a restaurant?" One of the guys sitting next to him asked. He ignored the question and just starred at me with an expression I could not read. "What?" I asked him, "nothing"

"We'll talk about this later Jeongin but for now we need to decide on what we are going to do with y/n. We can't just let her go, but we can't keep her trapped here as well." Felix said looking at me "I suggest letting me join. I'm very observant and I know how to defend my self very well." I could tell he was thinking about it. "Plus i don't want to leave my brother. Not after I just found him again." 

"I'll give you a chance to prove that you can be a part of our group then we see if we can let you be an official member of our gang. that means that you will have either a guard or one of us with you at all times and you will train 24/7." I felt myself get excited. I had a smile on my face that went from ear to ear. I didn't care if I had to work my ass off or be under surveillance 24/7 as long as I was still with my brother. "when do I start?" I asked. "after we get you your clothes."

"Thank you!" I saw Jeongin and Chan chuckle I bit. "Just make sure you don't get hurt okay Y/n? I don't now what i would do if I lost you again" Chan said hugging me tightly once more. "Don't worry, I can take care of myself." I smiled and pulled away from the hug. "When can I get my clothes?" I asked looking at Felix. "We can get them today, but only after we deal with our little guest" I immediately knew who they were talking about. Who else besides Jay Park would they have down there? Maybe another enemy they needed information from but I doubt it was anyone else.

I heard bubbling from the kitchen and sounds of a pan lid rattling. "MY RAMEN!" I sat up and sprinted to the kitchen turning off the water and mixing the nodded with the seasoning packet and putting them into two separate bowls. One for me and one for Chan. "Did you make any for us?" I saw Jisung and the others standing at the entrance of the kitchen. "No sorry, if you want some you can make some" I took my bowl and grouchy it to the counter and sat in the stool and ate.

"How are you this calm? You just got kidnapped and now you're joining a gang." I just shrugged and swallowed the last bit of my ramen, and put my bowl in the sink, making sure I rinsed it off well. "I'm used to this. Maybe not getting sold at an auction like some sort of prize. And the mafia stuff, definitely not used to that. But on all other aspects I'm used to it. Anyways, it's like 2 in the morning right now, im going to bed." I waved at them and went to my room.

I locked the room door and slid into the sheets immediately falling asleep.