Part 15

As we reached the building Jeongin gave us each an ear piece that was linked to Ateez so we could each contact eachother.

Everyone except Jeongin and Seungmin got out of the car and I saw them walk around to where Ateez were. I climbed to the front seat next to Seungmin and sat down comfortably.

"Are you sure you can do this?" I looked over to seungmin who had a worried expression on his face. "I'm sure, I'll need to face him one day or another anyways" I gave both him and Jeongin a reassuring smile and looked ahead out the window.

I could see Felix talking with Hongjoong and Songhwa near the front of the building but off to the side where no one else could see them. "Just to inform you, Ateez will be going in there first, then I will come get you and hand you off to them once they give the signal to do so."

"Okay" I gave a thumbs up to Felix and saw him nod. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned towards Jeongin who was now resting his arms on the arm rest in between mine and Seungmins seats. "Yea?" "Turn on the radio, I'm bored" I chuckled at his childishness and turned on the radio, Hearing 'Butterfly' by BTS play.

A few minutes passed and I saw Felix walking over with a blindfold and wrist tie. I unlocked the door as he opened it, "it's time" I nodded my head and he began to tie the wrap around my wrist, but not to tight. "What went on in there?"

"You father wanted you immediately but Hongjoong insisted on getting his end of the deal first, but in the end they settled on the train off. Which means you will be handed to your father right as Hongjoong gets the money your father promised him, and once it's in his hands, Minho takes the shot. Our guards and us will run in and Either Bangchan or I will untie you and you'll run off to the opposite building where we have the gun already set up."

I nodded my head in understanding once more and he put the blindfold on my eyes and gently pulled me out of the car. We walked to where I assumed one of the other guys would be at and felt another hand grab ahold on my arm. "Sorry Y/n but I have to make this look at real as possible." I noticed the voice almost immediately, it was Jonho.

He grabbed my arm gently and pulled me to what I assumed to be the door. I heard it creak open and I was harshly pushed into the room. I stumbled but before I could trip I felt a grip go back into my arm, stoping me from doing so.

"Ahh there she is" my heart beat started racing as I connected the voice to my fathers. I was then harshly pushed once again but instead of being caught I fell to the flor catching myself before I fell on my face. I felt a hand start to undo the bandana, and looked up feeling a huge weight drop in my stomach.

There stood my father, he looked sober for once, but was the same as ever. He had a few streaks of grey throughout his hair and a stubbly beard. I turned my head to the others and looked at Jeongin with a 'really?' Look on my face, he looked at me with apologetic eyes as I rolled mine and looked back at my father with a glare.

I felt a hand go on my arm and looked over to Hongjoong who held my arm tightly, Glaring at my father. "Give me what you promised" he signaled to his men and one of them held out a brief case, handing it to my father. He took it then handed it out to Hongjoong. He signaled to Jongho who immediately grabbed it while at the same Time my father grabbed my arm.

In the matter of a few seconds everything started to go down. My father was shot in the side, his grip loosening just enough to where I could get my arm away and run towards Felix who had busted in at the same time with the others. He untied my arms, but as I was going to run out and get to my post I felt a sharp pain in my right shoulder.

I fell down in pain holding my shoulder as blood began seeping out. My eyes brimmed with tears as everything began to sink in. My father being only a few feet away from me after trying so hard to get away from him. Him being shot, as well as myself. "Y/N!" I heard Felix's voice yell towards me. In the midst of all of the gun shots I heard footsteps running towards me.

A hand went on my good shoulder as I looked up, Felix was kneeling down with worry in his eyes. "Let's get you out of here!" He gently pulled me up and we ran out of the place, and to the car.

"Oh my god! Y/n!" Jeongin laid the seat all the way flat and Felix helped me lay down. Seungmin got out of his seat and ushered Jeongin to the drivers seat. "Jeongin you're driving!" He nodded his head and got out hurrying to the drivers seat as seungmin got into the seat next to mine.

A few minutes passed and seungmin had slowed down the bleeding but I was far from healed. "Guys hurry!" I listened as Jeongin yelled through the intercom and rushed the others who were still in the building. A few seconds later, the others were running from the building and jumped into the car, Chan sat next to Seungmin and Felix in the front next to Jeongin. In the back was Hyunjin and Jisung and behind them in the way back was Minho and Changbin.

"Drive!" Felix yelled in a panic and Jeongin sped off, driving away as soon as possible. "Hang in there Y/n, you'll be better soon" Those were the last words I heard as my vision went blurry. Everything seemed muffled, and eventually I passed out.