You and Us

Tw/Cw mentions of blood and death

Enderwalk Ranboo pov
_______________________________________

The boy fell asleep after the incantation 'this is a first waking up with someone. I wonder why he was sleeping with them' I layed him back to the bed and exited the room

Walking down the familiar halls of the castle, the smells of flowers and salt swirled around me.

I'm a little sad that I had to leave the boy back there, I wish I knew his name but we speak different languages so I couldn't understand it even if he did tell me.

'Maybe I should name Bee, he had a bee necklace and earring. It fits him.'

I couldn't help but smile thinking of him, he's cute and lovely and trusted me enough with something important to him, I felt something strange in my stomach.

I walked to the old study, opening the doors and walking inside. I saw the blood on the floor that mysteriously appeared one day. I went up to the bookcase, grabbing a random book and sitting down to read

After a couple of hours went by, I decided to check on Bee, placing the book back on the shelf I walked out of the room and headed back upstairs

I slowly opened the door to see Bee still sleeping. I walked over to him and brushed my hand against his, before I could walk away I felt a hand grabbing mine and pulling me into bed, wrapping his hands around my waist, burying his head in my chest. I think he was still asleep, but I wasn't complaining and in fact I was very comfortable with him.

Just than I heard what sounded like a voice

"He can't keep you or the other one safe... I'll find you both and make sure you both watch him die in front of you"

I knew that voice to well. It belongs to my brother, the one who's responsible for all this. I haven't seen or heard from him sense the war.

"Why are you back again? Are you here to make both of us miserable again? You truly are evil....Dream"

_______________________________________

sorry for the even shorter chapter, the next one will be longer and sorry for a bit of a confusing chapter. Bye for now and hope you enjoyed.( Rereading this I can tell it's a very crappy chapter sorry about that.)