Tonight with you

Tw/Cw slight makeout, snapy person.

(Totally didn't forget about this)

Ranboo pov
_______________________________________

As we danced I continued to feel myself fall more for him. I mean who wouldn't fall for him? He was perfect, his hair covered one of his eyes, I could slightly see something under there, but I didn't want to seem rude and ask him about it.

"Why are you out in the gardens?" I asked."Just wanted some fresh air" He snapped a me. 'Crap did I say something wrong? Maybe he doesn't want to talk to me. What if he doesn't like me? What if-'

"Hey you ok dude? He snapped me out of my thoughts "Sorry I snapped at you, I didn't mean too" "No it's fine I didn't mean to ask questions" He looked down and muttered something, I couldn't quite make it out. 'Should I ask what he said or will I make him upset again? I should just keep my mouth shut.' We continued to dance for awhile, the entire time he kept his head down. 'I wish he'd look up again, I miss seeing his eyes. Oh god, I fell for him to quick! I mean who does this?' He looked up at me for a second and stopped dancing before he turned his head to look at something on his right, I turned to see what he was looking.

"What're you looking at?"

And that's when I felt it something warm but also soft, almost like something brushing against my cheek. My hand still holding the boy's hand, I let my hand fall to my side. After a moment the feeling left my cheek, I turned to look at the boy.

Tubbo's pov
_______________________________________

'Oh my god, why did I do that? He probably didn't feel same? I mean I felt something, but I shouldn't have acted on it! Why? Why did I do it?'
He turned to look at me. He looked shocked, and was he blushing? I couldn't tell in this god-awful lighting.

"I-I-I'm s-so-sorry I di-didn't mea-mean to-too" Goddammit why did my shutter have to come back now of all times

"N-no it's fine, I uh liked it"

'Did he just say that? No, no way, he couldn't feel the same way, right?'

"Uh, really now? I mi-might do it again sometime th-then" I said and I could feel a blush creep up on my face. I felt his hand move away from mine. I won't lie it made me a bit sad that he did move his hand from mine.
"Why don't you do than?" He grabbed the chin of face and gently moved my face up "but, how about somewhere else besides the cheek?" Oh god, he made his voice deeper and it was so.... hot.

"You sure about that bossman?" I couldn't help but blush a bit while asking

"Very sure about it" he said and started to move his other hand off my shoulder and placed it on the other side of my face, I placed both of my hands on his waist and pulled him closer, our faces were inches apart. I slightly opened my mouth and pressed our lips together. We parted for a moment or two, until he gave in and gently pulled me back into another kiss. Our lips moved in synch and was filled with passion, I felt his hand slowly move and started to play with my hair. We parted for air and that's when we realized

We were out in public and people just watched two dudes makeout...

_______________________________________

This wasn't that good of a chapter...
Bye bye