He was a well built man I could say that his navy blue suit fitted him so
perfectly that just enhanced it.
The coincidence of us choosing the same colors for today. He had a strong jaw which was a little scruffy.Smooth brown hair which glistened slightly due to the light.His hair extended a little behind reaching his back of the neck.His brows were highly angled and thick giving him a devious look.But the most alluring feature were his eyes. They were of alternate shades of green and blue and they blended well giving it a distinct color.They were gradually turning green and I was fascinated by them.All of a sudden He smirked which snapped me out.

Damn you Tiffany for staring at him so shamelessly.

He cleared his throat and finally spoke.

"Tiffany Devon?"

The way he said my name with his delightful rich voice send shivers down my back. I felt really nervous. The planned conversation dissolved

"Okay.Please do sit."
I pointed towards the chair at the other side of the table.
He finally settled down and opening the buttons of his suits jacket.I noticed a first few buttons of his shirt were open.

Seriously girl you have to concentrate.

"Well I am am going to make a....." But before I could finish he interrupted me.

"How old are you.?"

"I am sorry.What?"

"I asked how old are you?"

"Well I am 22."

"Oh great they saddled me with a kid" He muttered under his breadth but I caught it.

"I am not a kid. I am legally an adult." I was irritated.

He placed his hands on the desk and clasped them and bent forward.
" I am nine years senior to you.That makes you a kid for me."

I immitated his earlier behavior.
"All this while you have been dating those models who are of my age. What about that?"

"I see you've done your homework."

"Sources have warned me."

"Right but I do not marry them."He smirked . Again!

I might break my record of punching guys.

"You won't be married for long Mr Marc."

"How do you predict that?"

"I am saying we could stay married for a year and then divorce. It's better for a year because I don't want to go through with the 6 months extra time they give us to rethink about our decision and all."

"That's genuine." He raised his eyebrows. "But you vould change your mind after a year."

"Trust me I know I won't after now."

He looked at me suspiciously.

"You don't have to doubt me.Believe me I won't. In a year the divorce papers will be there in your hand.And you will be free again."

"Hmm."

"You don't even have to fulfill your duties as a husband and me as a wife.We will have separate rooms.Only during family events we will be together."

He was staring at me.It just made me more uncomfortable.He was thinking about something else.

"Are you even listening? "

"Why are you doing this?"

"Do what?"

"Agreeing with the marriage."