Chapter seven - shopping date?🤭

"Wait in your seat," He says quickly as he gets out of his seat, walks around to the passenger side, and opens the door. You giggle at the small gesture stepping out.

"You really had to tell me to stay seated for that?" You ask, giving him a small smirk. He shrugs.

"Yes I did," He says with confidence,"Or else you would of just left the car and I wouldn't get the chance to open the door for you,"

"You don't have to open the door for me," you reply,"I'm an independent person!"

Bruce shrugs as you both walk to the entrance of the mall.

"I know but I want to open the door for you," He replies, with a sweet smile. You smile back.

"What a true gentleman," You say a little sarcastically as he opens the entrance door for you as you enter the mall saying a thank you. Bruce than run ups beside you.

"Forever and always," He replies, walking beside you, arms locked with yours. He then changed the topic,"So, where do you want to go first? We could go too Vougis Leittron, Shiton, Billi, um-,"

"Or we can just walk around until we see something we like instead of just looking for specific rich brands," You interrupt him. You didn't really care about the expensive brands or brand in general. You cared about comfortability of the outfit and if it looks good to you and on you. You just wanted something nice to wear, expensive or not.

"Alright," Bruce says,"kinda basic...,"

He whispers the last bit just loud enough for you to hear. You bump him Jokingly.

"Oh really? Says the one who wears dark gray and black clothing all the fucking time," You tease him,"Mr. Emo,"

He gasps dramatically, acting offended.

"Just because I wear black does not make me emo!!" He objects. You roll your eyes.

"I've seen you wear black eyeshadow!" You say, he suddenly tenses up,"I don't judge I'm just saying, you may not say it on the outside but your emo...within,"

You said the last part poetically for the dramatic effect. To sound like your some psychic. Bruce laughed, relaxing a bit but he didn't reply. It seemed like he wanted to get away from the topic so, you let it get away. Trying to respect him and his comfortability whether it changes or not.

You walk by a store called "Hijack Flacks" and see a mannequin at the window wear these very nice trousers. You liked the style of it. You stopped in your tracks, making Bruce stop with you sense you two have locked arms.

"Let's go in here," you say, as he nods his head in agreement and you both walk in. You let go of his arm searching for the pants that the mannequin. Bruce follows and watches, having his hands in his pockets.

You find the trousers. They were a creamy tan and looked like they ruffled at the top. They also had it in brown which is color you also liked. You found your size in both, take out of the rack and showed it to Bruce.

"What do you think?" You ask him, wanting his opinion sense Bruce is really good at fashion even though his closet is mostly basic af but to each there own.

"I like it, you should try them on," Bruce says. You nod in agreement and walked to the dressing room.

You stepped in a dressing room, closing the door. You skipped off your vans and sweats. You then slipped into the creamy tan trousers, buttoning them up. You checked in the mirror j no and knew that a belt would make these pants look amazing but they good alone right now.

You exit the dressing room and walk to Bruce. You jokingly start walking like your model, cat walking, doing poses and then adding a spin at the end. Bruce watches, smiling and chuckling, he was entertained.