"Especially with the boys"

"But my gosh were they annoying, we would tell them that only we wanted to hang out but they always found a way to intrude. And they would always make fun of our obsession with Johnny Depp, I just figured they were jealous"

"Especially Gojo..."Shoko says and chuckled at the end.

"I don't know, he was the most jealous, you were oblivious but me and Geto saw it clear as day. One boy would look your way and Gojo would automatically turn his head to you. We saw that he really liked you, he would always find a way to talk to you or be around you."

"He kept telling me how he was going to win your heart and treat you like you're the world. At first I thought that maybe Gojo was just talking out of his ass since he always seems to be flirting from girl to girl but..."

"For the first time I actually saw it in his eyes, and I believed him because he told me and Geto if everytime he were to walk into a room with all the people he knew, you'd be the first person he'll look for"

She chuckled again and said "I also remembered that he said you were his infinity"

Shoko placed her hand back down on the table and felt herself tear up, she taps her finger on her arm and whispered "just wake up and talk to me... please"

She was hoping that Norie's chest would raise up, but nothing.

"If you're anywhere please...you gotta come back to us."

Shoko took in a heavy breath as if to release the pressure on her lungs, and with a last breath of sadness and a tear fell on her lips. She heard a beep come from the screen above Norie on the wall, the percentage of her coming back went down...again.

"God Norie please"she said.

A couple of more beeps came and Shoko was filled with more fear than relief. She was now on pins and needles waiting for this, she slowly shook her head from side to side, she couldn't do this.

"It's gonna be ok"she said to herself.

∆∆∆∆∆

"Please just listen"Megumi says as he held Kirara down after defeating her.

"Did you really plan that? You couldn't have known whether the doggie or you would get pulled"she says.

"At first divided dog pulled me, but when I reinforced my cursed energy to guard against your attacks the opposite occurred"Megumi explained.

"I took a gamble, but I realized that the one with higher cursed energy output does the pulling."

"For a first year... you're not very cute"Kirara spoke up.

He let her go and immediately bowed down and said "I'm begging you theirs no time, I have someone who's very important to me waiting back home with little time left..."

"So please...hear us out"

Kirara stares at him and says "fine. Go ahead"

They heard a huge bam making them turn to where it came from and saw Itadori on the ground wiping his face.

"Itadori?!"Megumi called out.

Hakari walked out making Itadori say "Megumi! Panda-senpai! Don't interfere!"

"Oh? Not taking me seriously?"Hakari said and rolled his shoulder joint.

He sent a punch towards Itadori's face sending him flying back as the other watched with wide eyes.

Itadori quickly regains his balance and faced him as blood dripped out of his nose, staring with a glare of intimidation.

"You're nuts..."Hakari began.

He got his arm ready again and he says "Cool, I'll listen to your spiel, as long as you remain standing"

"Kin! They say they want your help! So listen to them!"Kirara called out to him.

"Didn't I say I would?!"he yelled back.

Everyone stared and Panda says "so we're good here?"

"Why me Itadori? This is the first time we've met"Hakari said.

"So why put your faith with me?"

"Cause all my senpai say you're strong"

Hakari sends a punch towards his face and says "that's why I thought"

"When a sorcerer asks another sorcerer for a favor, it's understood that they'll be putting their lives on the line! So you had to show me right here now, that you've got the fever to do that!"

"Instead you came here on someone else's orders! What's old man Yaga doing?! He should be weeding out weaklings like you!"

Itadori stood up and began "I don't have any fever"

"Huh?"Hakari says.

"I'm just a cog"

"I'm a cog in the machine that sorcerer's need to eradicate curses..."

"Hey, are you for real?"Hakari spoke up.

"Cuz it's damn boring"

"Itadori that's enough!"Megumi called out.

Hakari sent another lunch towards Itadori and he crashed into the fence behind him as he says "hurts right? According to Gojo and Norie...my cursed energy has got an edge."

"You dead yet?"

He turns to the others and said "Yo, Panda! Sea-urchin head! Take Itadori and get lost! Don't-"

He gasps and turns around to see Itadori standing behind him.

"What are you?"

"I'm a cog, and cogs have a function. My function is getting rid of curses...and if you're necessary for that I won't give up until you agree"Itadori spoke up.

"But senpai...what's your function?"

They stared and Hakari glared down at the boy and says "fine, I'll just keep punching-"

"Kin"Kirara cuts him off.

"Isn't he not enough for you yet?"

Hakari sighed and says "get down here you two."

"Let's cut a deal"

"Huh? Is this all resolved now? Did you just get him to agree?"

"Yeah"

"Uh thanks?"

"No problem"

"I still hate the big shots but Kim's fever burned the hottest when he was helping people while at Jujutsu High"