She immediately started breathing heavily again as he was getting close to where she needed him most, her mouth fell open when he finally placed his lips on her and threw her head back.

"...𝘨𝘰𝘫𝘰-"

Norie immediately reached her hands down to place them behind his head that hid under the blanket.

She was taken to paradise by a man whom she loved and felt him whisper against her :

"You taste like heaven to me..."

Norie bit the back of her hand as her eyebrows furrowed inward at the feeling of his tongue and lips exploring her intimate area that has always begged for his touch.

"I'll stop if you continue to cover your mouth" Gojo whispered as she shudders at his breath hitting her.

"Are you embarrassed that someone would hear you? Why so afraid to say my name when it rolls off your tongue outside easily? Let it be the same here..."

"...let them hear... because they'll be hearing your name from my mouth in few minutes..."

Norie almost cried out when he thrusted into her easily and in one swift motion without warning as Gojo was still underneath the blanket.

"...taste and feel like heaven..."he groans out softly.

"...now hold me"

"hold me tightly"

Norie knew Gojo was talking about a hug as she almost fainted in pleasure when he started to thrust his hips to the point where the bed was slamming against the wall behind them.

"Norie- Norie" he slurred out her name with lust without any shame.

She knew he was smirking down at her as he was purposely yelling her name as if he was getting obliterated and annihilated, and if Gojo were to answer that question he would say he was in a way.

But soon enough that purposeful yelling became legit as Gojo was whimper out Norie's name as she was crying his, feeling as if he was hitting each spot in her body perfectly and didn't hesitate with his thrusts.

And he felt like he was holding him perfectly like always, Gojo grabbed her wrists again and held them above Norie's head after he had grabbed her knees and moved them to have them besides her head so they were in a new position.

Norie had tears of overwhelming pleasure rolling down her cheeks as they escaped from underneath the blindfold.

As much as she liked to joke around, deep down she had to always say.

Gojo was amazing at sex.

He let out cracked whimpers as he struggled to keep his eyes open while Norie finally started screaming out his name making Gojo snap his hips to keep hearing it and joined her cries of love as he screamed her name.

And she also knew that he will be laughing at how she'll be walking tomorrow.

∆∆∆∆∆

"I'm so proud of you"Norie says smiling as she wiped Megumi's cuts while they sat in her room.

The first years had just gotten back from their mission that Norie has been anticipating for it to end, she sat outside all day as she waited for them. Norie even took a small nap on the bench since she refused to go inside.