Everyone stared at him and then looked towards Norie, she smiled and then turned to Gojo and says "Why don't you rest your voice a bit yeah?"

"Okay! God, finally"He responded and leaned back on the wall.

∆∆∆∆∆

"I brought more blankets and snacks!"Norie says as she walked into the room where Megumi was resting while Itadori and Nobara were sitting besides him.

"Yay!"Nobara and Itadori cheer out.

"Mom we just ate pizza-don't listen to him, we'll take them out your hands!"Itadori cuts Megumi off.

"What happened to the curse?"He asks.

"Well, we killed it that's for sure. But now we need to call someone to go fix that small crack on the ground"Norie says sitting besides Megumi.

"Small?"he repeated with an raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, it's not even noticable"

"Norie-sensei, we can see it from here."Itadori spoke up.

"That's crazy...anyways, Megumi you rest up and I'll see if I can bring in your books or a t.v so you wouldn't be bored in here"

"You're always so caring and protective"

Everyone flinched at the voice causing Norie to hug Itadori close to her but then saw Aoi sitting by the foot of the bed.

"Itadori...I understand now"

Megumi blinked at that making him turn to Itadori who just smiled back nervously, he glared and says "understand what?"

"You know... you're mom is..."he began.

"My brother finds your mom ho-Stop it! I'm not your brother! Nor did I say anything about Megumi's mom! Leave me alone!"Itadori cut Aoi off and ran out the sliding door.

"Brother come back!"

The two of them stared as Norie scratches her head and says "Itadori and Aoi finds me what?"

"It's nothing"Megumi's responded.

She shrugged and brought the both teens into a hug with a smile.

∆∆∆∆∆

"So, anyway a lot happened and some people died, but how about it? Want to continue the exchange event?"Gojo asks.

"I don't know what to say about it..."Itadori began.

"Well there's no pressure here, it's up to you all"Norie spoke up from besides Gojo.

"Obviously, we're going to continue it"Aoi says.

Itadori looked towards him nervously making him hide between Norie and Gojo, she looked down at him and placed and arm around his shoulder.

"Your reasons?"Gojo asks.

"First, only those with a connection to the dead have a right to mourn them. It's not our place to butt in there. And second, if people have died, that's all the more reason we need to become stronger."Aoi began.