"Norie!"He whines out.

"What?! It is!"

∆∆∆∆∆

"I only called all of you in here today to warn you about Megumi"Yoshinobu says sitting in front of all of students.

"What about him?"Mai asks.

"Please avoid harming that child to the point where he can't stand, we don't want the accident of last time to happen again"

"Not my baby boy! Do that again! I swear! That's my son you're fighting, don't expect me not to jump in and let you mess him up!"Norie screamed out grabbing Aoi in a choke hold with her staff.

"Mom!"Megumi yelled as he was being helped by Gojo.

"Go baby! I'm rooting for you!"Gojo calls out.

"Norie!"Yaga yells from his office.

"But that's the day I realized, her strength...her caring and protective side...her beauty"Aoi breathed out dreamingly.

Everyone stared at him as Yoshinobu says "stop"

∆∆∆∆∆

"So, what did you want?"Utahime asks.

"Huh? Why are you mad?"Gojo questions.

"I'm not mad actually"

"Right, I haven't done anything, after all"

Utahime glared at him but Norie places a hand on top of her head and says "It's okay honey, it's okay"

"There's someone working with either a curse user or curses at Jujutsu Tech."

Utahime looked at him in shock and says "impossible!"

"A curse user might be one thing, but working with curses?"

"A lot of them on that level have been popping up lately."Norie spoke up making her look towards her.

"They understand human speech, and they've formed a faction that's operating with purpose. They might think they're just working with a curse user, but..."

"We'd like to ask you to handle investigating those at Kyoto, Utahime."Gojo says.

"What would you do if I was the traitor?"She asks.

"Now way! You're weak and you don't have the guts-"

Norie let out a confused sound as she felt Utahime push her back as she launched the cup towards Gojo, it ended up hitting his infinity making him smile.

"Scary! Hysterics won't win men you know"

"I am the senior here!"

Gojo felt his ear get tugged and Norie whispers in his ear firmly "I can't go anywhere with you, you know that?! Either be a grown adult or so be it, you won't be able to have that lovely time of yours!"

He gasped and grabbed her hand and says "No! Please! I'll shut up! Tape my mouth if you want!"

"Please do"Utahime spoke up.

∆∆∆∆∆

"Now, let's hear a few words of well-appreciated encouragement from lori Utahime-sensei."the teens heard Gojos voice.

"Huh?! Uh...um...some degree of injury will be unavoidable, but, um... now and then, help each other out... or something..."

"Times up!"

"Hey! Gojo! You little-Good luck! Please be careful while using your energy and don't go to the point where I have to step out and end this event myself!"they heard Norie cut Utahime off.

"Now let the sister school exchange event begin!"

They saw the teens run off into the forest making Norie smile at the screen before she felt Gojo poke her shoulder.

"Oi, I bet you 40 bucks that they'll lose"

She jumped in shock and says "Gojo you idiot, don't bet on my child!"

"I was just saying!"

Norie rolled her eyes but what he said reminded her of when they first started talking to each other.

"Hey! I found you!"

Norie, who was 17, stared at the white haired boy while she sat on the bench.

He smiled as he had his hands in his pockets as he continues.

"so~ what are you doing?"Gojo smiled at her innocently.

"You never seem to leave me in peace do you?"Norie responded.

"Like you're not a handful"

"What's that suppose to mean!"

"Hey I'm just saying"

Norie sighed and said "to answer you're question, i'm watching my son"

"Wait. Son?"He says scratching his head.

As soon as he said that a small voice came running towards them.

"Mama!"

They looked and saw a 4 year old Megumi holding a snail in his hand, he stopped between her legs and showed it to her.

"Wow, is this your new friend?"She says softly.

Megumi started to talk but it was just random words that sounded incoherent and gibberishy making Norie stare at him with a confused look.

Once he finished they stared, Gojo broke the silence by laughing out as Norie chuckled nervously.

"Seems to me he's planning to find every snail in the world, train them, and kill us all. I like this kid"He says and crouched down to Megumi's level.

"I'm Gojo!"

Megumi just stared as Gojo smiled at him.

He blankly dropped the snail into Gojos shirt opening causing Norie's eyes to widened.

"Wow...um look at that, I just remembered that I need too..."Norie trailed off as she grabbed Megumi and ran off.

Gojo opened up the end of his shirt and the snail came falling to the ground, he saw her turn the corner before looking at him one last time.

"Pretty...so pretty"He mumbled with a light smile.