Chapter 18: The First Concert

Hey guys!! Hope you like this next chapter!! Please Leave me your comments! :) I wanna know what you guys think!!!!!!! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up I found myself on the couch, Chloe and Heather were in the kitchen, already awake, drinking coffee and chatting. Slowly I remembered last nights events. I smile remembering how I had fallen asleep leaning against Lou. I tiredly rubbed my eyes and yawned, stretching my arms.

My friends greeted me as I walked into the kitchen and sat on the counter.

“What’s with the stupid grin?” Heather asked between sips of coffee.

“Oh, nothing.” I replied, still thinking of Lou.

“So, what’s up with you and Mr. Tommo?” Chloe added. I didn’t know how to answer.We both liked each other, we flirted non stop, yet we weren’t dating.

“You know, stuff.” I said teasing them.

“Harry said that he doesn’t stop talking about you.” Chloe said matter of factly. “Oh, and Liam told us to remind you that you have rehearsals later today.” Sounds like Liam, always trying to keep the boys and the band organized.

~

“Alright guys one more time!” Paul said as we rehearsed on the day of our first concert.

“You said that six times ago!” Louis complained like a little girl. We stood on our stage overlooking an empty audience, except for Heather, Chloe, and Paul.

Paull ignored the comment “Hit it!” We were rehearsing C’mon C’mon, my personal favorite song and we finally nailed it. The boys glided across the stage, singing effortlessly. I now knew why girls swooned just at the sight of them.

“Alright that’s a wrap!” Paul said. We all rejoiced at the thought of being finished.

~

“Places guys!” Paul yelled. I was almost done having my makeup done. My stylist was actually pretty cool. Her name was Bay. She was so bubbly that it was hard not to have a good time around her. She constantly talked and made me feel like we were close friends already. When she was done, I actually looked like a girl.

“Break a leg!” She said giving me a good luck hug.

“Knowing me I will.” I said running in my toms to my spot. I was standing on a platform that would rise onto the stage. Lou suddenly came out of nowhere.

“Just wanted to say good luck, love.” He said giving me a kiss on the cheek. He ran to the edge of the stage, putting the earpiece back in his ear as he ran.

Josh walked past me, spinning a drumstick in his hand, to his drumset singing “K-I-S-S-I-N-G!” under his breath, earning a death glare from me.

~

“Please welcome, ONE DIRECTION!” The announcer said over the speakers. The crowd answered with screams that made it hard to hear much else. Our platforms started rising. Soon I was greeted by the blinding lights and screaming fans. The boys ran on stage in front of us, jumping around stage.

My nerves were gone as soon as Lou greeted the fans and the bos did something crazy as usual.

~

The concert breezed by. I was relieved when I played my last chord and the boys jumped off of the stage, just as pumped as when the first came out.

“We have a very special surprise for someone very close to us!” Lou screamed over the crowd. Niall walked over to me and unstrapped my guitar and put it on himself.

“Guys give a warm welcome to our new guitarist, Danni, Williams!” Lou shouted. Niall led me towards the front of the stage. I swear if Louis was about to do what I thought he was gonna do...

Niall started playing a familiar tune. I threw my head back. So that’s what they’re up to, exactly what I thought they were going to do. Liam began to sing then handing it off to Harry. They circled me occasionally playing with a strand of my hair as they sang ‘What Makes you Beautiful’. I didn’t know what to do, so I naturally, looked at the ground.

~

As soon as we were off stage I enveloped them all in a hug. “I love you Cheeky boys!” I then hugged each individually, lingering when I hugged Louis.

“It’s true, you know.” he whispered so only I could hear it. When I gave him a confused glance he just laughed and added “You’re beautiful.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So yea!!! There it is!!!!!!! Have an amaZAYN day you guys are phenomiNIALL!!! Im gonna stop now!!

P.S. I have been writing this in my notebook and am almost finished!! If you guys can leave me your opinions and vote it I will update twice maybe three times tomorrow ;) Up to you guys!!!

Rock on guys!!! 

Steph <3