Chapter 13: Sitting on the Beach

Hey guys!! This is my excuse for not doing my science project. Hope you like it!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Danni’s POV~

He’d been sitting there for awhile and it had gone totally dark in the time since he walked out.

“Harry can you watch Mittens for awhile? I’m gonna go check on Lou.” Harry nodded and started playing with a laser pointer a fan had sent. I grabbed a blanket and a bag of chips. As I walked onto the sand in my barefeet, I wrapped the blanket around my shoulders.

When I was almost right behind him he said “Hey.”  Without turning around, he just brought the bottle back up to his mouth.  I found myself smiling as I sat next to him. The sand was warm under my legs.

“How are you doing?” I said pulling open the bag of chips. He drank a small sip of his beer, a whole hour and he was still on his first beer.  He keep the bottle to his mouth for a second, thinking. 

“You know, I think I’ll be fine.” He turned and smiled at me.  He even took a chip and ate it still staring at me. 

“I’m glad.” I said resting my head on his shoulder.  He pulled the blanket around us so we were both wrapped in it. His arm slid around my waist as he kissed the top of my head, our legs intertwined themselves at our ankles.

“Me, too.” he said I could feel his smile against my hair.

~

We almost slept on the beach, getting lost in each others words. We talked about everything and nothing. Eventually it got cold as the warm sand cooled down, so we went inside.  The boys had already gone to sleep so we quietly slipped into our rooms. Mittens was on my pillow, his tail tucked around him, his nose twitching occasionally as the long hairs on the tip of his tail tickled it. I changed into my pajamas and snuggled under the covers, gently moving Mittens out of the way, and thinking about Lou.  

~

When morning finally came around, I forced myself to get up, knowing that everyone else was probably awake.  I arrived at the kitchen, all the boys were sitting around the counter with bowls of cereal. They greeted me as I got my breakfast ready. 

“So, we have to leave a bit early. We have an interview in three days, then a photo shoot, and the tour kicks off on Monday.” Liam said, receiving a moan from everyone. None of us wanted to leave this place, but deep down I guess we all knew we would have to eventually. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope Yall liked it!!!!! :) See ya later!!!!! 

Rock on Guys!!!

Steph <3