Chapter 17: Movie Night

Extra update to make up for not updating :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Danni’s POV~

It took all day, but we finally finished the photo shoot. As usual we were delayed by Josh and Jon being late.  It was weird, when I took individual photos I would always catch Lou looking at me, I was never one to take good pictures, but apartently I was doing pretty well. I simply ignored him and smiled brighter which seemed to drive him crazy.

When we finally finished, we decided to go surprise Heather and Chloe, since we were in LA.

~

We all stood in front of my old apartment, the boys snickered silently. I knocked on the door expecting Chloe and Heather to faint at the very sight of the boy. In the car I told them all about them, even Chloe’s obsession with Harry. After a minute, we realised that no one was home. I laughed at the devious plan that was forming in my head and the boys seemed to read my mind.

I unlocked the door with the key that we had always kept under the doormat. The boys immediately got settled in like it was their own house. Niall took up position in the kitchen, Zayn in front of a mirror in the hallway, Harry had already taken his shirt off and Liam was on the phone with Danielle, and of course Louis was at my side.

He complimented me on my photoshoot, telling me that I might even get on a cover of a magazine someday. I was excited, yet nervous that our tour was about to begin. He noticed and told me all his hilarious stories about his previous tour.

In the middle of our conversation we heard a key turn in the lock. Chloe and Heather step into the apartment completely unexpectin and their jaws dropped as soon as they realized who was waiting for them.

“Hi, I’m Harry.” He said walking up to Chloe showing off his dimples and making sure his abs were flexed. He hugged her and she was on cloud nine.

Niall hugged Heather saying how good it was to meet her in person. So, I had been right about them exchanging numbers.

~

We all settled down and watched a movie in our living room. We watched the Notebook. Halfway through the movie I looked on the couch to see Heather sharing popcorn with Niall and Chloe and Harry quietly snogging. Zayn was asleep, his head on Liam’s shoulder while Liam texted someone, probably Danielle.

I had seen this movie a hundred times, yet near the end, I always started to cry. Louis, who was sittiing next to me, slightly giggled and put his arm around my shoulders. In response I laid my head on his shoulder, he gently wiped a tear from my cheek. I gave him a sad smile.. He kissed the top of my head and I snuggled closer to him.

Eventually, the credits began to roll, but I didn’t want this moment to end. I could feel him move around me, and then the TV turned off, the door locked, and the lights dimmed. He returned to my side with a blanket.  Everyone else was asleep. He snuggled onto the floor next to me. He wiggled back into his previous position. Once again he kissed my head and played with my hair. “Goodnight Lou.” I sleepily whispered into his chest.

“Goodnight Princess.” He replied just as quietly. Then it hit me, I was his mystery chick.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rock on guys!!

Steph