Chapter 3: Greetings

Hey guys! Wanted to update so here it is!!!! Hope you love it ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Louis's POV~

Someone was shaking me and I really wanted to kill whoever it was.

"Come on boo! You have to get up!" It was Harry. Opening my eyes a crack I saw that Harry was the culprit. Moaning, I just turned over onto my stomach. "The guitar player's gonna be here any minute." he whined.

All the sudden it sounded like a bomb had gone off. Falling on the floor with a thud, I rubbed my eyes and noticed an air horn in Harry's hand. "Run, Styles." I said standing up and stretching before chasing him into the living room of our penthouse.

Harry slid behind Paul hiding from me. Meanwhile, Paul scolded me for not being ready to meet the new addition to our band. I was the only one who wasn't dressed and ready to go.

I turned around and stomped to the bathroom like a little kid. Harry's laugher was audiable in the background.

~

After I had showered, I chose an outfit. While brushing my teeth, I noticed that my hair was too tidy so I ran my hands through it randomly and smiled at the results. There was a knock at the door as I put some cologne on. Before walking out, I observed my apperearance in the mirror. I looked the same as I did everyday accept today I was wearing grey sweatpants and a t-shirt.

Walking back to the living room, I saw the boys greeting a girl at the door. She had a guitar case in her hand so I guess she was the guitarist. She was gorgeous. She had long blond hair and tan legs and...Stop it Lou you have a girlfriend! I shook my head from side to side, trying to shake the thoughts from my head, tousling my hair in the process.

As I walked closer to the small crowd, her features began to stand out. Her eyes were a piercing blue and there was an almost unnoticeable dusting of freckles on the bridge of her nose. Her features were almost elf like yet she was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Gah! Snap out of it! Remember Eleanor? You know you're girlfriend?

~Danni's POV~

This hotel is huge! I though, as I walked up to the glass double doors. The huge building had towered over the other landscape. Simon led me to an elevator, starting at his phone yet again. Mack followed us with my luggage. I was shocked to have the elevator open up on the top floor. Never have I been a fan of elevators but I guess I'd just have to learn to deal with it. The ride was long but I busied myself with a loose strand of thread on my shirt hem, desperately trying to avoid looking at anyone.

The doors opened and I see a short hallway that had double doors at the end. I was nervous too, What if they don't like me? What if i say something wrong without realizing it?

Before I could think to much Simon knocked on the door and then got back in the elevator leaving me all alone. I mouthed a 'what the?' to myself as I watched him give me a small wave. After a few seconds Mack dropped my luggage at my feet. "Good luck." He whispered before leaving me alone again. The elevator dinged and the doors closed.

A tall boy opened the door, his hair was somewhat long but shorter than the curly haired boy that stood behind him and he had a small birthmark on his neck. "I'm Liam." the tall boy said holding out his hand to be shook. I did, then the curly haired boy stepped forward as Liam grabbed my luggage.

"I'm Harry." He said as he shot me a cheeky grin and he surprised me with a hug.

"I'm Danni." I said, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear and looking at my feet and grabbing my guitar case.

"Come in, Danni." Liam said, welcoming me. "That's Niall in the fridge, and that's Zayn on the couch. " He said as I stepped into the penthouse. They both held up their hand and waved as Liam said their names.

"And I'm Louis the Tommo Tomlinson!" came a really loud voice from a hallway. A tall figure sauntered over to me. "Nice to meet you." I held out my hand to shake but he just hugged me around the shoulders.

"I'm Danni." I squeaked from his grasp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haha!!! Love it!!! Hope yall do to!!! Comment your thoughts!! I'll update tomorrow.

Rock on!!! <3

~Steph c: