Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Trevor's POV

"G'nite trev. G'nite Joey jojo" Caspar shouted from his room

"Good Night" me and joe both shouted from our rooms

God, these guys are so cool! They post stuffs on youtube and they are so funny! Maybe sometimes being open to different people is fun. And its my first day here! Its so much fun. Maybe its not that bad to live here after all. I got my sheets to my body and sleep.

After a few hours, I woke up.

Sleesh, this bed is so uncomfortable! You know the feeling when you are used to sleep on your old bed then your new bed is so not comfortable? Ughhh! This is the reason why I hate moving to a new house! Now I can't sleep. I check the time.

4:25 am

Maybe checking Joe and Caspar will be a great idea. I got up in my bed and went to Caspar's room. It's not locked so I peeked inside. I can hear him snoring and dreaming.

"Joe, stop it!" He squeaks like a little girl. Is he dreaming about Joe?!??!?!

Then snore, then snore. He really is a deep sleeper and a little messy. I can see an inflated woman on the floor, pair of socks, his boxers and a picture of ariana grande. Is he a fan? I shut his room and went to Joe's.

His door is slightly open, so I peeked inside. He's sleeping on his computer chair, with earphones on, watching Harry Potter. I should get him to sleep though. And by the way, he's also messy. I can also see boxers, socks, some jeans on the floor!

I open the door and go inside, and remove his earphones. I stop the Harry Potter film and wake him up.

"Uhh.. Joe? Joe, you should go to sleep."

No response.

"Joe?" I poke his cheek.

He quickly widens his eyes, he makes multiple layers of chins and shouted.

"YOUUUUUU SHALLLLL NOTTTT PAAAAAAAASSSSSSS!!"

"Ohhhh fucccck!" I run outside his room and shut the door.

That's seriously scary. Oh my God.. Whew!

I check the time

4:40 am

I can't sleep! Ugh, its morning and I really want to wake up early, maybe I should not go back to sleep.

Joe's POV

RIIIIIINNNNGGGG!!!

Waking up is the worst. That feeling when your mind says to wake up but your body doesn't cooperate. Ughhhhh! I hate this feeling. I reach for the alarm clock and throw it on the door. I should just buy a new one.

"Ughhh, RIP ThatcherAlarmClock I guess I need to buy a new one."

I throw my sheets on the floor. I'm used to wear boxers every time I sleep. I don't know, i really want to feel the sheets in my skin. Yeah yeah, I'm weird. I got up with my boxers and went to Caspar's bedroom.

He's asleep on the other side of his bed and there's like a lot more space on the other side. I absolutely know Caspar. When someone enters his room, even though its noisy, he never wakes up but if someone touches him, he'll freak out and eventually woke up.

So I thought it would be a good idea to prank him.

I lie on his bed and share sheets with Caspar. Then I hug him tight.

"Oh jeez who's that?" He somehow freak out

"Oh its Joe, did you slept with me?"

"What? Yeah." Im pretending that He just woke me up