42) A Dark Red Season

Start from the beginning

The large king size bed was dominating the room. The four poster bed was majestic with sumptuous red velvet drapes with a red and gold lining hanging around it.

However the unusual thing about the bed was the fine erotic carvings on its polished wood.

It was carved with a images of men and women entangled to each other, groping one another and the red thick yet soft mattress was crawled on its bedding was giving it more sensual feel.

"Whose room is this?" breathed her voice in the silent room.

She dared to touch the carving on the wooden bed.

Her hands were trembling when she grazed her fingertips on the carving of the woman who was captured in the arms of three beasts.

"This is your room," She found Digvijay's voice closer to her ears, making the rhythm of her heart escalate.

"My room ?" she whispered, knitting her brows in confusion.

Why was her room so sensual ?

"yes this is your room," she felt Vikram's breath on her neck.

She did not dare to turn around and look at the expression on his face. She had lost that courage somewhere.

"Don't you like your room?" Rudra had a hope in his voice, she did not understand what he was hoping for.

She pursed her lips together, did she like this room or not? She herself did not know.

Taking a few steps forward she created a much needed distance between them and her.

"what is that?" she pointed towards the door at the very corner of the room, it was as big as the door of her room.

"Is this key for that door?" looking down at the key in her hand she asked.

The door looked very unusual with red curtains hanging on its sides. It was making her curious.

Not waiting for their reply she walked towards the door and started opening the silver lock on the door,"Think twice before opening that door," the warning in Digvijay's tone made her shiver in fear.

"It is not the correct time to open that door, princess."

She stared at Rudra for a few seconds, "then when is the correct time? "she asked in a whisper.

"When your mind, body and soul are inclined to follow that particular path," she knitted her brows in Vikram's words.

Wetting her lips by licking them, she asked, "which path are you talking about?" her voice was becoming shallower than before, she cleared her throat to find her confidence back.

They did not answer her and kept staring at her slightly frightened blue green orbs.

She looked down, not able to look at their eyes. They were saying something through their eyes and she was failing to understand that.

Walking to her slightly shivering figure they circled her in their triangle.

Her heart was drumming so loudly inside her chest that for a moment she wondered are they hearing it too ?

*******************************

The three men looked down at their little wife who was looking down not meeting their gaze.

She was entrancing.

Everything about her was so enchanting.

Rudra could not control himself more.

Taking her in his arms Rudra walked towards the bed. She gasped, encircling her hands around his neck as her veil trailed behind on the floor.

He kissed her forehead and settled her on the bed.