42) A Dark Red Season

Start from the beginning

Aadya's eyes sparkled when she met with the exquisite view, their whole estate was illuminated with candles which floated its aromatic smell. She gaped at the decorations as they climbed up the stairs.

She has only seen a few rooms of their home. It was the first time she was on the second floor, with wonder in her eyes she was looking at the long hallways and big walls.

She wanted to touch every corner of her home by her hands but she restricted herself, hiding her face in digvijay's shoulder.

Aadya did not know where they were taking her as they walked through so many hallways. She did not even want to know because she was liking the way he was holding her close to his chest.

Finally they stopped in front of a big door.

Digvijay put her down on her feet and aadya let go of her hold on his shoulder, "whose room is this? " she asked, meekly. They were making her nervous.

Vikram's lips twitched in a handsome smirk as he held her hand and opening her palm he placed a key on it, "Find it out yourself," he said.

Aadya looked down at the keys in her hand.

Two silver keys were hanging on the butterfly keychain. One key for the room they were about to enter but what the other key was for?

"Why two keys? " she raised her doubt.

"Just open the door princess," Rudra smiled not answering her question.

Aadya frowned, not getting any answer.

She again looked down at the key in her hand and then glanced at the big door. Something occurred in her mind and she said it without thinking.

"Is it a fuck room? Are you going to do sex with me? "

Holy shit!

Aadya blinked twice, froze at her place. Did she really say that!

With great difficulty she looked at her husbands. Rudra had his mouth slightly open in shock while Digvijay had a frown on his forehead.

"What if I say yes. Will you not open the door? Vikram asked with a sly smile on his lips and vulgarity in his eyes.

Aadya gulped down her saliva, fisting the keys in her palm.

Vikram laughed seeing the look on her face she was looking like a deer caught in headlight, "Darling, it is not a fuck room," he said.

Aadya breathed through her mouth and nodded at him. Turning towards the door she put the key on the lock hole with her sweaty hands.

"Maybe it's a fuck room," Vikram whispered near her ears seeing how violently her hands were shaking.

Aadya gazed at him one more time and knew he was teasing her, she pursed her lips giving a last look to the three men and opened the lock with a single turn of the key.

Taking a deep breath she walked in.

She felt like she had walked into the era of Kama Sutra.

The prominent color of the room was red with a mixture of maroon.

The walls were not plain. They had carvings all along the red walls. It was carvings of men and women making love to each other in different positions.

The glass chandelier in the middle of the ceiling was the only source of light in the dark room. The smell was unknown, she could not point her finger and tell exactly what that smell was?

Standing in the middle of the room she was gawking at the erotic yet attractive room with her innocent eyes.

She glanced at the small mirrors embedded on the walls between those exotic carvings, it was giving her a slight view of her entrancing figure. She moved her gaze towards the bed.