Kicked out (Drew x Jake) (Angst+Fluff)

Start from the beginning

"Out. Now."

Drew took a few steps towards the door, stopping in the doorway and staring outside into the cold, dark night. He looked back at his parents and as he did, his dad shoved him out.

"Don't even think about coming back here." he heard his father say

He fell onto the hard cement of the front steps, and soon after heard the door click shut.

That was it...

He was permanently banned from his former home...

He wasn't given a chance to grab any of his stuff...all he had was what he was his phone....nothing else....

Drew sat up and felt his face. When he moved his hand from his nose, he saw a small bit of blood. He pulled his phone out from his pocket, quickly realizing he'd landed on the side that had the pocket holding his phone. The screen protector was cracked, but the phone still worked pretty okay

Drew stood up shaking and looked around the empty streets. A cold breeze his him suddenly and he out his hood up. He took a few steps down the front steps, stood in front of the garage and looked at his phone as tears fell from his eyes. There was only one person he could think about that would help him in a time like this...

---

Jake POV

"JAKE, YOU NIMROD, YOU CHEATED!!!"

"What?! I did not!!"

Zander scoffed at my response to his yelling, then got up and switched from the floor to the couch, right next to his boyfriend. "Who cares whether he cheated or not, I still came in first!" Milly smirked triumphantly. "Man, I suck at this.." Hailey sighed as she leaned against Daisy. "I kept falling off the track.."

"You still did really good!" Daisy smiled as she out her arm around her girlfriend. I looked at Sean who was staring at the tv screen in shock. "You good there, Sean?" I asked. "Huh?" he responded. "Oh, heh. Yeah. That was just super intense"

"You should play a round, Sean!" Daisy smiled. "You sure?" he said. "I've never played this game before.."

Hailey handed him the controller. "I can show you how" she said "I'm practically a pro"

"You say that, and yet you came in 5th place" Zander sighed. Hailey stuck her tongue out at him. "Come on Sean, you'll like it!" I said. "Yeah, come on Sean!" Milly and Luke said in unison. Sean just laughed at that. "Alright, ya got me. I'll play."

"YEAH, KICK ZANDER'S ASS!!!" Milly cheered. The players switched from Hailey, Milly, Zander, and me to Sean, Milly, Luke and Zander. "I'll be sure to go easy on you, babe" Luke said to Zander as everyone picked their characters and cars. "Don't worry about that." Zander huffed as his face reddened. "I can handle my own driving"

I chuckled at the two of them. This was a great night. Suddenly, we heard the faint sound of my cellphone ringing from my bag. "That your phone?" Milly asked. I nodded as I walked over to my bag ad unzipped it. "Probably just my mom checking in on me or something. Maybe a scamme-"

I stared at my phone screen as I saw Drew was calling...weird....I did tell him I was busy tonight when he asked about hanging out. Maybe he forgot? Maybe he just wants to ask me something? Though he didn't text, which he usually does first. Unlike some people I know *cough* Milly *cough*

"Yo! Jake!" I heard Milly call to me. "Ya doing good over there? We're waiting on ya!"

"Huh? Oh, yeah I'm okay!" I said "Uh...I-I gotta take this real quick. Hailey, you wanna play for me real quick?"