Chapter Two

There was absolutely no way in hell I was actually seeing what I thought I was seeing. I clearly remembered getting out of bed, and touching that necklace. Though it wasn't as if I haven't had vivid dreams ever in my life. That was the only explanation that I could come up with that didn't make me feel like I lost my mind. Perhaps I fell asleep in my bed, and my brain was able to trick me into believing I was still awake. It wasn't impossible, right? Anything made more sense than what was happening in this moment.

Because as I stared upward, craning my neck so far up that it reminded me of the handful of times I would sit at the very bottom row of the movie theater 'for fun'...it was not. Unlike any movie I could ever see however, the sight in front of me was breathtaking; unreal. Staring down at me was not one, not two, but seven gigantic metallic beings. Despite the unexplained calmness blanketing around me I could still feel my heart slamming away behind my ribcage as I stared up at them in silent awe.

"Ellie Harp Jackson...it is a pleasure to finally meet you." The voice was deep, vibrating throughout my entire body as I struggled to process the being's words much less the entire situation, or their meanings.

"I...what is...?" Once I was finally able to regain control of my hanging jaw I attempted speaking. It all definitely was somewhat better planned within my mind opposed to how it came out sounding like. While I was unsuccessful in voicing my questions that didn't mean my brain was working equally as slow. First, I was aware of who I was standing in front of: The Seven Primes...the first Cybertronians to ever exist. Second, *why* was I standing in front of them? Third, what did they mean by 'finally'? It sounded as they expected this meanwhile I was completely caught off guard. It was only further proven by the fact that they knew my entire government name. That could also mean that this was all just an extremely vivid dream that I not so randomly conjured up given the fact that I have obsessed over this world, and fandom, for years now.

"We're sorry, youngling. We understand that this is difficult to process, but we needed to speak to you beforehand. To warn you. Prepare you for what is to come."

It didn't make any sense. None of this was making any sense. "For what's to come...?" I questioned weakly, unable to raise my voice any higher than a murmur as I struggled to understand what was happening now much less think about what they were supposedly warning me about. "I don't understand...I have to be dreaming right now, right?"

"No, Ellie." Another Prime spoke up causing me to look over toward who I think spoke, but the fog was low which hid most of their features. It wasn't as if it were easy to tell them apart anyway with or without the fog as they were all in their exoskeleton forms. "This is not a dream, not by your definition, that is. You are currently unconscious even so. We do not have much longer."

"Your life as you have known it is about to change, Ellie Jackson. You will have to make decisions nobody else has, and depending on which decisions you make, the lives of our kind have the chance to change forever as well."

"Be smart. Think carefully. Do not be selfish as we are sure you are aware that it only causes more harm than good to yourself, as well as those around you."
Regardless of how much sense the words they were saying made together there was just no way I could get myself to understand them in this particular context. My eyes could only fly between them as they took turns speaking to me, but I only succeeded in growing more confused compared to when I first appeared here...wherever *here* even was.

"No offense...but none of you are making any sense! You are being way too cryptic to be warning me about my life being flipped on its head. I need more information than that!" I finally found my voice, but I could feel that it was too late. My time in this little space has ended. Even so I wasn't all that confident that I would have gotten any answers regardless of when I spoke up.