thirty

Tessa's POV

"Amore wake up, we have school," A deep voice whispers. Leo. 
I readjust my head that was slipping off the cushion. "Fuck off," I muttered tiredly. I am not a morning person and even he knows that. 

I heard him chuckle lightly, it was never going to be easy waking me up.
"Get up before I lift you to your room and dress you myself," He lightly threatens. Well fuck, I have too much self respect to let him see me naked like this. 

I toss around, rubbing my eyes with my fisted hands. Once I lift my hands off my eyelids, I see him smirking down at me.
"I thought you wanted me to see you naked," He leaned against the wall with his arms crossed, only in his pyjama pants. His abs rock hard, his muscles tensed. Fuck sake, it's too early to be this hot.

"Maybe next time babe," I joke, lifting myself off of the couch. He kicks himself off the wall, leading up the staircase, and I follow. 

"Come to my room when you're ready," He says, "I'll be waiting." He opens his door, jumps on the bed and pulls out his phone. 
"Okay boss," I joke before easing my door shut. Before it fully closes, I see him sticking up his middle finger, causing me to chuckle.

I pace over to my draws, opening them to find an outfit. Fuck, I'm running out of clothes. 

After 10 minutes, I managed to piece together a decent outfit.

I then walk over to my desk, pulling out my lash curler, mascara, and lip gloss

I then walk over to my desk, pulling out my lash curler, mascara, and lip gloss. After applying them all, I grab my laptop and pack it into my school bag, walking out of my room and into Leo's.

"So I was thinking," He says, "I'll take you shopping after school today, I know you left most of your clothes back at your dads, and we're not going there." He lifted himself off his bed, picking up his school bag. I mean if he's offering then what do I have to lose?

I walk up to him and go on my tip-toes, pecking his lips before hooking my arms around his neck. 
"Thank you," I sang, my head only a little lower than his. He chuckles under his breath before easing his hands behind my thighs and lifting me up. I immediately hook my legs around his waist, while his hands rest on my ass.

"I gotta spoil my girl," He whispers, his hot, mint breath brushing against my neck. Red rushes to my cheeks as I burry my face into his neck. He chuckles lowly, heading downstairs and out the door.

-----------------

"Tessa can I talk to you?" Bri speaks up from the lunch table, a worried look plastered on her face. I shoot back the same look, nodding my head.
"Of course," I reply, getting up from the table and walking away with Bri behind me. I stopped just as we passed the table beside ours.

"So you know, as your best friend I refuse to hide shit from you," She explains. "And I heard a 'rumour' but it's not confirmed yet," The worried look on her face only growing. Okay now what the fuck, why is she scaring me like this.