S4 Episode 1: Aftermath

Megatron glared at them from inside his cell, as they locked up the rest of the Decepticons. Optimus glanced at him once then wrapped his arm around Serenity.

They headed out of Omega Supreme, still unbelieving what had just happened. "Alright, Serenity. Let's have a look at your shoulder.", Ratchet said, gesturing for her to sit down.

Optimus then sat beside her. Both of them still caught up in each other.

They were getting married. They had finally done it.

Sari watched from outside. "Still can't believe that Optimus is going to be my brother-in-law.", Sari said, while looking at Bumblebee and Jetstar.

"I still can't believe the boss bot finally asked her!", Bumblebee laughed. Jetstar smiled and tucked her head under Bumblebee's.

Prowl and Violet then walked up, while holding hands. "To think that if we hadn't come to Earth...", Prowl started.

"None of this would have happened.", Violet finished. Prowl lowered his helm kissing her on the cheek.

Happy that they had both made it out alive from their battle on Earth. 'Take my spark!', Prowl had told Serenity.

In a way, he owed her his life. She had been willing to sacrifice herself for all of them.

Thankful that she didn't accidentally take out both of the sparks within her and was still with them. Prowl wondered how things might have been if he had been the one to sacrifice himself.

Would Violet had moved on to someone else? Would his team mourn for him?

He shook his head. Better not to think of those things.

He was alive and with Violet. That was all that mattered.

Sari looked around, then lowered her head. "I'm... Going to go see my dad.", Sari said, before flying off.

"What was that about?", Jetstar asked. Sari flew over to the Sumdac tower and went into her dad's lab.

"Dad!", Sari called out. "Sari!", Professor Sumdac said, before running up and hugging her.

"I was so worried.", Professor Sumdac said, pulling back and seeing the tears glistening in her optics. "What is the matter?", Professor Sumdac asked.

"What makes you think anything is wrong?", Sari asked him. The professor raised an eyebrow.

"Because I know my own daughter, Sari.", Professor Sumdac replied. Sari blinked, as the tears ran down her cheeks.

She wiped them away. "I just... Everything that has happened finally had got to me. And now, I have to leave Earth with the Autobots and I don't know how long I will be gone.", Sari stated.

The professor brought Sari into his arms again. "Sari, I know things have been crazy lately. But, know this...", Professor Sumdac said.

He looked into her eyes. "You will always be my daughter and I will always love you.", Professor Sumdac continued.

"But...", Sari sniffed. "I'm homesick and I haven't even left yet.", Sari continued.

Mr. Sumdac smiled at her. "It'll be okay. You'll have Serenity with you. That might make things easier.", Professor Sumdac said.

Sari then laughed. "Yeah! My big sister.", Sari said.

"And you can always come back.", Professor Sumdac stated. "I don't want you to leave, either. But, I know you have to.", Professor Sumdac said.

Sari and Mr. Sumdac stayed hugging for a while. Happy to be together.

Jazz and Iron Strike finish making sure all the prisoners were secure. "How's everything here?", Iron Strike asked, while looking at Jazz type in the security lock.