S1 Episode 9: Along Came a Spider

"Too round, too orange, too normal. Ha! Yeah, that's the one.", Sari exclaimed, as she looked over the pumpkins finding the perfect one. "Here, let me give you a hand with that.", Bulkhead offered, as he picked up the pumpkin and started to hand it to Sari, only to squeeze it to hard and have it smash.

"Oops, my bad.", Bulkhead said. Optimus looked at the humans that wandered around dressed in different costumes.

"So the purpose of this Halloween is to disguise yourself, in order to frighten strangers and extort sugar infused nuggets?", Optimus asked. "You say that like its a bad thing, the most important part of Halloween is picking the right costume. It must make a statement and it must get peoples attention.", Sari told him.

But, Optimus didn't seem to be listening, as he walked over to a fake spider on a web, his mind going back to a different planet. Webs were attached to the sides of the cliffs as Optimus, Serenity, and Elita 1 looked up.

"Beautiful isn't it?", Elita 1 asked Optimus. "Yeah, what is it?", Optimus asked.

"I have no idea.", Elita 1 replied. Serenity walked a little further, looking at a web close to the ground and touching it.

"Well, its sticky. What ever it is.", Serenity said, as she struggled to get the webs off. Optimus and Elita looked up at the webs as Sentinel called from behind.

"Optimus! Elita 1! Princess Serenity! Get your fan belts in gear!", Sentinel shouted out, before he transformed. "Sentinel, ever stop to consider why organic planets are off-limits to Autobots?", Optimus asked.

"Hehe your not getting cold landing pads are you, Optimus, old buddy? Especially in front of the princess.", Sentinel said, placing his arms over Optimus and Elita 1's shoulders. Serenity then came back to the others.

"I'm with Optimus on this one guys, if my parents found out-", Serenity said. "Oh come, Serenity! You said yourself that you were tired of being cooped up in fort maximus. Besides, aren't you the least bit curious to see a real Decepticon ship? Think of the history.", Elita 1 said.

Elita 1 had Serenity there, she would give anything to understand what happen in the great war. "Forget history! Think of the Energon. These bots horded this stuff, we find that ship and we are set for the rest of our lives.", Sentinel said, taking his arm off of Optimus and placing it on Serenity, as he led the girls towards to cavern.

"Which we can end up spending in the cyber stockades, if were caught.", Serenity said, as she lifted Sentinel's arm off her and headed back towards Optimus. "Which would you rather face the cyber stockades, or my parents if THEY catch us?", Serenity continued.

"Fine! We get it if you two are too scared. And Seri, this would be the perfect place for a romantic walk.~", Sentinel said, walking off with Elita 1 and trying to make Serenity jealous. But, Serenity just put her arm through Optimus's and said, "I'll go if you go Optimus."

Optimus looked at Serenity and didn't want to back down in front of her. "Ah, someone has to keep you two walking malfunctions from getting in over your heads.", Optimus said, as him and Serenity followed arms linked.

"We never get in over our heads.", Sentinel said. Just then, the ground below them began to rumble until it gave way and all four bots went tumbling down into a cave.

Optimus was the first one to get and gives Sentinel a glare. "What?", Sentinel challenged.

Just then, they heard something down further in the cave. "You hear that?", Elita 1 asked, quickly getting up.

"Sounds like it came from down that tunnel.", Optimus said, turning on his flashlight. "BOO!", Bulkhead yelled, who had placed a small blanket on top of his head trying to look like a ghost.