Prologue

THE CAMP WAS SILENT.

A twenty-two year old Demigod walked through, carrying a body in his shaking arms. His face bore no expressions, just a few tear marks and his broken eyes seemed to be holding tears which refused to drop.

The green-eyed hero looked straight ahead, ignoring everyone's gaze. Chiron, the activities director, probably sensed the sudden silence and trotted out in his centaur form.

He saw the scene in front of him and was shocked, and Chiron was rarely shocked. "Oh, no. They couldn't have- how could they-?" He was stuttering badly as the body belonged to none other than Annabeth Chase whom Chiron saw as a daughter, if not more.

He trotted towards Perseus Jackson, who was carring his fiancée's dead body. No one asked anything. It was silent. You could hear a twig break.

Percy was still expressionless. He wasn't blinking, as if blinking would break a dam that could never be fixed. His lips were tightly shut.

No words were shared between the hero and his mentor, but the eyes spoke louder than words could ever have and told everyone everything they needed to know.

Annabeth Chase had been killed by the gods.

_____________________________________________________________________

That was it for the prologue! I hope you all liked it. Please let me know your thoughts on this story!

The other chapters will be longer and better than this.

Please vote, comment and follow! It would mean the world to me :)

xx
Gryffinclaw Demigod.

._Word count: 250_.

The Olympian Mistake (A Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें