Epilogue

'DAD!!!' yelled Jonathan and jumped up in his mum and dad's bed. 'Dad wake up!!! Wake up, wake up, wake up!!!'

'What,' Teddy groaned and turned around in the big bed. He didn't really feel ready to wake up yet. He'd rather sleep for ten more minutes, or maybe thirty, or maybe sixty...

'REMUS GOT HIS LETTER!!!' Jonathan yelled and started to push his dad towards the edge of the bed.

Teddy slowly sat up and tried to make Jonathan stop with the pushing. 'Can you please stop it Jon,' he said as the kid didn't stop. 'What letter are you talking about?'

'Remus got his Hogwarts letter!!!' the boy yelled.

Teddy stood up from the bed quickly. 'Are you serious buddy?' Jonathan nodded. 'Victoire!' Teddy said happily and woke up his wife. 'Remus got his Hogwarts letter!'

Vic yawned. 'How nice for him,' she muttered with out really taking in what she heard.

'Mum!!! Remus got his Hogwarts letter!!!' Jonathan yelled.

This time Vic did hear and she sat up quickly. 'Well where is he then?' she asked.

They all walked out of the bedroom and found Remus sitting in his room with the letter in his hand.

'Remus!' Victoire said and hugged him tightly. 'Congratulations! I'm so proud of you!'

Remus smiled but somehow the smile didn't look completely happy.

'I'm just go make breakfast,' Vic said. 'Congratulations Remus. I love you.' Then she walked out with Jonathan after her but Teddy stayed. He sat down next to his son.

'Cool eh, to go to Hogwarts,' Teddy said and lay an arm around Remus's shoulders.

'I s'pose,' Remus answered.

Teddy smiled. He knew that his son didn't like to be away from home and that Remus was very careful and shy.

'It'll be fun, I promise,' Teddy said.

'I know,' Remus mumbled. 'It's just... I'm just very nervous. Can I ask you a question?'

They talked for a long time. Remus could ask many questions and Teddy could tell him everything that Harry had once told Teddy, about the houses, the teachers, the big hall, everything, and he felt so happy that he had Harry and Ginny and everyone else who loved him and who treated him like his parents would have done, and even if he wished his parents were still alive, he for once, didn't feel the empty hole in his stomach that his parents had left, it had been filled long ago but it wasn't until now he noticed it. He was whole.

*************************

A/n: Hallo! That was it! It's finished! So, do you like it or not? I'd LOVE to get reviews, even if it's the last chapter:) Review and vote! I would like to thank ravenclawspride, AshleyAMAluv, GeekyMeerkat2602, katiemalfoy2277 and CloakShadow13993, for writing so wonderful comments. :)

By the way, I just published the first chapter on another fanfic "I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good". Please check it out!!:)