The wonderful day

A/n: I'm SO sorry, but from now on I'll make giant jumps in the story. This is when Teddy is 22 and Victoire is 20.

******************************

The wether seemed perfect and it was just a wonderful day. The wonderful day, actually. Teddy had planned it ages ago, and finally had the day decided to come.

It was Saturday and the clock was about eight in the evening and he had told Vic that they were going out for dinner. She didn't know where though he had told her that it would be somewhere very fancy.

At the moment Vic was in their room. To Teddy she took forever to get dressed. They were already late, but he didn't want to hurry her because he didn't thing that she would like that. So he just stood nicely in the hallway, hoping that she would be done soon.

The clock on his wrist slowly made it's way to ten passed eight. Teddy sighed and looked up in the ceiling, something he always did when he was stressed.

They lived in a flat close to London's centrum, but still not in the middle of it. Teddy had moved in a few months after that he had quitted Hogwarts. Three months after Victoires last year was done she moved in with him and this very day was the day when they had lived exactly two years with each other.

Then, finally the door to their bedroom opened and Victoire stepped out. She was stunningly beautiful.

She was wearing a blue dress that went down to her knees with "tank top sleeves". She hadn't done anything with her hair except for combing it. She was simply beautiful.

'My lady,' Teddy said and gave her his hand. She giggled and took it, then they walked out if the flat.

Teddy hadn't rented a limousine nor had he told the restaurant to put out a red carpet for the girl of his dreams. They walked calmly, without caring that people looked at their fancy clothes, until they reached the restaurant where they walked in and sat down at the table that was reserved for them.

Even if it maybe wasn't the most fancy way to take a girl to a restaurant, Teddy knew that she would be happy in the end of the day. At least he hoped so.

The dinner was amazing. Even better than Mrs Weasley's, though only a little bit. It was a magical restaurants in a corner in Diagon Alley and plates with gorgeous dishes was flying around close to the ceiling all the time.

Even if the didn't want to leave they finally had to. They walked out of the fancy little building. It was dark outside and the streets were empty, just the way Teddy wanted them to be. Everything was great, this was the time.

Victoire smiled at him and took his hand to show him that she wanted to leave, though Teddy didn't move. He stood completely still and looked into her eyes. When she started to giggle he smiled and began to speak.

'Victoire,' he said. 'I love you so much, you are the diamond, the starts, the sun in my life, and I want you to always be.' He picked up the little box from his pocked, opened it so that Vic could see the ring inside and bend down on one knee. 'Victoire Weasley, will you marry me?'

Vic gasped. A smile grew bigger and bigger on her face. She threw herself around his neck and kissed him.

'Yes!' she shrieked as they broke apart. 'Yes Teddy! Of course I will.'

She had tears in her eyes and Teddy felt that he had never been happier. It was the wonderful day, it really was.

*****************************

A/n: I know that it's short but at least I updated quick:)
Please review!
(Please)