Wedding

It was a very warm September day. The clock had just turned eleven and Teddy was sitting in the burrow in the room that had once been Bill's together with Will who was his best man.

He was so nervous as a human could get and he kept biting on his fingernails, even if Will told him to stop all the time.

'Stop biting your nails!' Will said for the hundredth time that hour. 'You don't want your nails to look disgusting on your wedding, right?'

'I really couldn't care less about my nails,' Teddy said slightly annoyed. 'What... what if it all goes terrible wrong, what if I say "I do" at the wrong place, what if I-'

'Shut up!' Will said and pulled Teddy's hand away from his mouth. But the he smiled. 'You'll do great, ok?'

Teddy nodded, though he still wasn't completely sure, not at all actually. He looked out through the window and could see the big tent that was placed in the garden. He could see Harry, Fleur, Angelina, Audrey and a bounce of redheaded Weasleys.

They were all speaking happily and he wished terribly that the ceremony could be over, so that he wouldn't have to worry.

Then suddenly time started to fly away, and before Teddy knew it, everyone had sat down on the benches and he stood in front of them all and could see his wonderful soon to be wife walking between the benches with Bill holding her hand.

After what felt like forever she reached the place where he was standing and after that they just stood there, looking at each other while they partly heard what the priest said, because at the time his words didn't really seem too important.

They said I do at the right places and put on the rings on each other's left ring finger and then the priest said: 'You may kiss the bride.' And they kissed. Everyone applauded and he could hear someone crying.

The ceremony was over and three kids, two black haired and one red haired came running. Lily James and Albus hugged him and he hugged them back. Then Harry and Ginny came, then Ron, Hermione and their children, then everyone.

This was really the greatest day of Teddy's life, and when he thought of it, maybe this was the real wonderful day, because at it's end he was feeling more happy more wonderful than he had ever done.

******************************

A/n: Hallo! The video was by moviemakermage:) So I know this one was short too, sorry. But I'll publish next chapter very soon. I just think that weddings are hard to write about.

Please, please, please review:)