Holliday

A/n: Hallo! So in this chapter Teddy is thirteen years old and as the title of the chapter says, it is Holliday. (Just so you know he has just ended his second year)

*************************************************************************************************************************

'Teddy!!!' Lily yelled and ran on her short little three-year-old legs and hugged him.

As usual the platform was filled with people who were getting their kids home over the summer Holliday.

'Got yourself a fan have you?' William said and smiled at the little redhead girl with pigtails and yellow dress.

Teddy laughed and lifted Lily up. 'I guess I have,' he said. 'Are you my fan Lily?'

Lily looked at him, then she laughed. 'I tan tool you down when it's hot Teddy,' she said and giggled. 'I'm a tool fan. 'Tus I wove you!'

Teddy and William laughed, understanding that Lily didn't think of the same sort of fan as they did.

Then Harry, Ginny, Albus and James came up to them.

William took a moment to stare at the famous, amazing Harry Potter. Then he smiled at Teddy. 'See you after summer Teddy boy,' he said and left.

''Sup Teddy boy!' James yelled and ran up to him.

Teddy put Lily down and hugged James. Then Al came running and jumped in his arms. Teddy was (as you notice) very popular around the Potter kids.

'Hey Ted! Had a good year?'

Teddy looked up to see his godfather stand in front of him, smiling happily. Teddy ran over to him and hugged him.

He received a hug from Ginny too before they walked to the car. They sat down and Harry started to drive.

'So,' Harry said. 'What have you been up to then. Pulled pranks, done home works, slept?'

'I've... um...' he hadn't done so many remarkable things but one thing there was. One thing he wasn't sure he wanted to tell everyone. One thing he'd rather keep to just Harry. 'I haven't done very much,' he therefor said.

'Well that's not very intestin'' Lily said and looked eagerly at Teddy. 'I have done way much intestin' stuff, I had a baby!'

Oh,' Teddy said, trying just as Harry and Ginny, hide his laugh. 'Cool, what's its name?'

'Er... I'm not sure yet, I tinda had it jus' before we left,' Lily answered.

'Oh Ok,' Teddy said, trying harder not to laugh. 'So is it a he or a she?'

'Um... Daddy,' Lily said after a while. 'Is my baby a he or a she?'

Harry made a noise between a snort and a laugh which he hid behind a cough. 'I actually don't know,' he answered. 'It wasn't I who had it.'

Ginny looked at him and played angry. 'Oh for god's sake Harry! I really think you should know. You are the grandfather after all.'

'Well it doesn't matter,' Lily said. 'What I wanted to tell you is that you Teddy, get the honor to be godson no goddad I mean.'

'Oh thank you,' Teddy said and gave her a hug. She hugged her back.

.....

It was later that evening. Lily Albus and James was sleeping and Harry and Ginny as sitting with Teddy in the Sofa drinking tea. The clock was about nine and they had just ended a game of exploding snap, which Teddy had won. It was really nice and now they were just sitting talking.