┊01. Parents who care

Start from the beginning

I also wear a gold chain with my name on it. It's my personal name tag.

I grabbed a hair tie and put my beach waved, chocolate brown hair into a ponytail. Grabbing a pair of white running shoes I lace them up and grab my phone and AirPods before walking out of my room over to Jayden's.

Moments after I knock on his door he opens it looking like a diva, with his head high and a sassy walk as he exits his room.

Dumbass

"Ready to go?" I roll my eyes. Jayden puts a hand to his heart and starts explaining how I've wounded him as we walk down the stairs.

I make a pit stop in the kitchen for a bang.

Peach mango more specifically. It makes me feel like I'm at a beach or some shit and let me tell you that's the only place I want to be right now.

Imagination.

My imagination is top tier.

Same with everything else. I'm just that bitch y'know?

"If you drink too many of those you'll die." Jayden warns. I shrug, "oh well, you win some you lose some." He lets out a deep sigh before shaking his head. "You gotta take better care of yourself."

"I do! I run, I go to the doctors, get those god damn needless poked into me, and I go to the dentist." I remind. I'm such an organized person my life's a mess. Does that make any sense,'cause it does to me.

But then again I'm like the smartest person, like, ever.

I honestly need to start a podcast.

One it would get my music out there more; I can just use my songs as the intro and two, I would make the world a better place with my opinions.

It's a win win.

"That is not what I meant," he laughs as we start running.

We live in the country with only 3 other houses around so it's very peaceful. Paparazzi or the media never show up around here, making it the perfect place to run.

And to hide from the cops.

Kidding.

It hasn't been tested yet.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

After our 4 mile run Jayden and I walk inside the house and head to the kitchen for water. I grab 2 water bottles and throw one to Jayden. I twist the cap and sip some of the water, Jayden on the other hand chugs all of his.

Fucker drinks water like it's alcohol.

I shake my head at his stupidity and head up to my bedroom.

After I walk in, my two wild dogs jump at me. "Hi Simba, hey Milo" I smile. They're so cute.

After giving them their well deserved rubs I take off my shoes and put them back and pick out my outfit for the day.

I'm going with my usual style that normally consists of sweatpants, sweatshirts, shorts, or tee shirts.

It's hot as fuck outside for it only being May. Fucking 86 degrees Fahrenheit.

I grab a white crop top, gray, sweat shorts, and undergarments. Taking them over to the bathroom I throw them on the bathroom counter and turn on the shower.

Matt says I take hot as fuck showers. First off, how do you know how hot my showers are and second, wanna join?

Kidding. He's my stepbrother and I'm not about to be the star of one of those roblox stories.