18 Did You Miss Us?

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Yes?"

"Miss you."

I closed my eyes and rubbed my brow, "miss you too baby. How about you let me go so I can finish up here so I can get to you even faster."

"Boo," she pouted through the phone, "fine. Bye-bye"

"Bye love."

If I missed her before I definitely miss her more now.

≫∘❀♡ ❀ ∘≪

It was the next day and we were finally on our way to Saturns. We were going to pick her up so she can spend the night since she's on our way to the penthouse.

After the long and exhausting week we had I know for a fact Apollo and I want one thing. Her in our house, in our bed.

I decided to stay in the car while Apollo went o get her because I wanted to make this visit quick and I know Apollo is good at that.

≫∘❀♡ ❀ ∘≪

Apollo
I didn't knock on the door and walked right in, I glanced around and saw Rosetta sitting on the couch in the living room reading a book.

I greeted her and she gave me hug before she silently pointed upstairs gesturing to where our girl was at. Most likely overthinking packing for sleeping at our house. 

I quietly walked up the stairs and walked to her room. Her door was cracked open and I could hear music playing.

From the crack in the door I could see her cute ass dancing around her room listening to what sounds like some kind of RNB music, dressed in some short pajama shorts and a long sleeve cropped-at-the-belly top.

Deep breaths Apollo. I can feel the blood rushing to my dick watching her cute ass bounce in those shorts.

Deciding my torture needed to end I softly knocked on the door to which she opened with a smile.

She gasped and without warning wrapped her arms and legs around my neck and torso and squeezed as hard as she could.

She put her head in the crook of my neck. My arms when arms her butt; too which I gave a sneaky squeeze which made her gasp in my neck.

Stop stop stop.

I put her down so we could leave quickly because if she stayed in my arms I feared I would take her right then and there and she wasn't ready for all of that yet.

"Grab your bag so we can go kitten, Atlas is waiting in the car."

"REALLY?" She squealed.

"Sí gattina." (Yes kitten.)

She did as told a we made our way downstairs where Rosetta gave us both a hug and kiss on the cheek, wishing us a good night. And then giving me a wink.

Sneaky woman.

Xavier drove us because we both wanted to sit with Saturn on the way to the penthouse.

Once we got to the car and Saturn saw Atlas sitting in the backseat she jumped on his lap sideways and rolled around till only her back was laying in him, and she was looking up at him from his lap.

And then she wonders why I call her kitten.

Because she has the energy of a kitten on crack.

"Someone miss me?" Atlas asked, obviously already knowing the answer.

"ME." She replied sternly. No doubt in her voice.

"I'm glad to hear it baby." He replied back.

Xavier started driving and put the privacy shield up that most of our big SUVS have.

"What about me? Did you miss me kitten?" I said gruffly. Saturn was seated in between us, Atlas's hand on her thigh.

"O-Ofcourse I did." She said. She was nervous.

More like horny.

The moment I saw Atlas put his hand on her thigh was the moment I saw her eyes darken for the first time.

I may not have much to say, which means I am always watching and observing.

I placed my hand on her empty thigh, I felt her shiver.

Her cold skin was warming up with my bear-paw-like hand. My hand was bigger than her leg.

The second I touch her; anytime I touch her, electrical outlets go blazing in my body. From whatever I touch her with all the way down to my spine iv never felt such intense, powerful, sparks with a person. Only her. Only Saturn.

"You aren't very convincing baby? Are you sure you missed us?" I moved her body so now her back was flush against Atlas, who now had draped his arm around her shoulder, caressing her arms with butterfly-light touches which were making her shiver even more. I leaned down and started kissing her neck. A quiet moan left her lips and that was my cue to keep going. My tongue darted out and licked a strip from her collarbone to her jaw, where I left blistering marks and sloppy kisses.

Both my hands were on her thighs, rubbing up and down causing her hips to push up to find more friction.

I continued my attack on her neck, switching her her collar to her neck to her lips every so often until I felt the car slow down to a stop. Which meant one thing. We were home.

"Let's bring this inside, hm?" Atlas said into her ear, leaving a trail of soft kisses from her ear to her neck before he lifted her up bridal style and we walked inside.