~Chapter 9 : Sails Away~

The Imps were still at the islands, their figures were all covered in the remaining crimson blood of the sirens they've slayed, they were exhausted, and couldn't move after all the duels they had to do, Blitz, Millie, and Moxxie laid in the sand, watching as the dusk sky sparks the night, and the full moon shines, their weary eyes stared, and the waves from the coast move as the sounds of the atmosphere.

Blitzo : Hey..Guys? When do you think Candy's coming back, this..Carter guy is taking forever, and my bones are killing me..

The air was starting to get cold, some of them were freezing, Moxxie curls up to keep himself warm, Millie cuddles with him.

Millie : Well, I hope either of them are okay, I hope nothing happened to them.

Millie said with a sigh, just when things are about to become silent, they soon heard the sounds are ringing bells, coming nearby from where they are, they all looked over to see in the distance was a ship, Lukas's ship, they all stood up to see it was Candy sailing the giant ship, as she greets them in her usual attitude, waving her hat around as she saw the Imps. The Imps cheered, thankful to see their friend but in shape and color, they all ran out to the coast, the ship slowly pauses its tracks, Candy runs over to the edge of the ship, smiled as the wind blew through her long hair.

Candy : Ahoy! Did ya miss me!

She said as she drops a rope to the sand, letting the Imps climb up to the ship, they all jumps in, and all were glad to see Candy with their beamed eyes and smiles.

Blitzo : Candy! You're alright!

Millie : Thank god! We all thought you died, we didn't know how long you've been gone, so I thought we all assume that..Well..

Candy : Hey, It's okay, and I'm sorry it took this long to return for all of ya, if it wasn't for some help here.

She pats Carter's back, and he smirked, chuckles.

Moxxie : Well, I'm happy that everything got back to being better, we were all worried sick.

Blitzo : Hey, wait a sec, What happened to that scumbag? where is he?

Candy : Oh, Lukas? Well, let's all say that he got what he deserves, he's in his place now, and I don't think he'll come back anytime soon.

Millie : Well I hope so, because I would love to punch his skull, and crack his bones right now.

Candy laughs, Licorice comes over to her, stood besides her, the three imps looked at the akhlut.

Moxxie : Ehh..Candy..

He seems a little intimidated by seeing the creature with her, but Candy doesn't seem to mind, and simply pats her head.

Candy : Don't worry everyone, she won't try to attack you while I'm around.

Carter : Why I had such a wonderful time with you all, but I'm afraid our time has to end here, I must be going now.

The Imps and Candy turned as Carter jumps back into the ocean, his form goes back to being a siren as he perks his head out of the water to stare out them.

Millie : W-Wait! Mister, Where are you going?

Carter stares up to them with a sad smile.

Carter : You all are going home, and so am I, I must be on my way back into the ocean, I couldn't bare to see you leave, so it be a perfect time to say my farewell to you all.

Moxxie : But wait, don't you want to come with us, like, maybe to the Pride Ring, we'd be happy to help you out of these awful waves of this place, it is far nicer out there than here.