~Chapter 5 : The Siren Caves~

~The Imps sailed down through the small shallow waves, fog was coming close, but not as bad as before, more clear to kinda see through anything, Carter can see, giving he has different eyesight than the others, finally passing through the foggy trail, then are now greeted by an unexpected sight, a huge cave just upfront to where they are, it was huge, and it got all of their attention.~

Moxxie : Woah...This is the Main cave?

Carter : Yes sir, welcome, to the front view of the Siren caves, and also the home of the Gluttony crystal!

Millie : I haven't seen a cave like this before, but since we all made it, let's get inside!

Candy then saw something over by the cave, she saw the giant ship, with few familiar beings jumping out of them, and heading inside, of course, Lukas and the others made it too, Candy scoffs.

Candy : Rats! Those darn greedy packs are here too!

Carter : Huh?

Blitzo : What do you mean, who?

Candy points over, and all saw them heading inside, blitz glares.

Blitzo : Huh? Oh right, those guys..

Candy : Yep, I was hoping we would make it before they did, so we better get moving before they do.

Carter looks at them, notices them, and then suddenly, he watched, and also thought he may recognized them, but he didn't know why.

Carter : They..Do look...Very Intimidating.

Millie : Yeah, they sure do, even the candy coated crap couldn't cover up what jerks they really are.

Carter : Hm, well then, in any case, let's keep moving.

He still pushes the boat to give it more speed inside, and also cautiously looks around to see if the coast is clear too, entering inside the mouth of the huge cave, it was dark, and hollow inside, the aroma has the hits of sea salt and water inside, the only noise they hear are the splashes of the waves, they didn't notice there weren't signs of Lukas, and anyone inside, given they just got one, maybe perhaps head down another way, Blitzo remembers his question he wanted to ask candy about, about these colorful pirates they've encountered before.

Blitzo : Sooo...Uhh, Candy, about what I said, but got cut off, who were those weirdos that dressed like you?

Candy looks at him, filled with irritation, but tries to remain herself to answer properly.

Candy : Those guys, the pirates we've met, that's Lukas, and his crew, they're..Actually from where I came from too, you know, the Gluttony Ring, anyways, they're basically bullies I had to deal with for almost my whole life, they like to always torment me whenever they find me on rare occasions.

Millie : Oh, Well that must've been hard..

Candy : Eh, it's not that much, yes, it can be annoying, and I never liked it, but it's just how our instincts work, they bully everything, it's a also a pirate's thing too.

Blitzo : So that's who those goons were?

Candy : ..Yes.

Carter was eavesdropping Candy's conversation with the Imps, for some reason still, he still thinks of some..different memories, like if he knew or have been through where candy was going for too, it's odd for him, since he never knew what the memories are in his head, he tries to shake it off and concentrate.

Millie : Hey, don't let them get to you, it's perfectly natural, I know that, because back in high school, Moxxie use to get bullied all the time, but I always help him out, because I know I should stand up to myself, or whenever my siblings tease them, like my sisters or my brothers, I led him to stand up for himself.