~Chapter 6 : The Gluttony Crystal~

~Down below after the huge noise, Spike looks out.~

Spike : You hear that?

Ruth : Keep moving.

Lukas and the others walked down the rocky trail, passing by many skeletons of incident demon's who met their loss here, old and fresh, the others seem be not be easy passing all of the dead bodies in this tunnel, Benno almost felt disgusted, Mizuko smashes one of the skeleton skulls to get it out of her way, Lukas kept moving, they then found themselves into a dead end.

Lolly : Huh? Dead end.

Ivan : Well, all that work for nothing!

But Lukas notices on top was another way in, there was a light dimming through the cracks, he then orders the others for something to climb on.

Lukas : Pass me a rope!

Spike gets out a rope from his bag, and heads it over to him, the end has a hook on it, Lukas spins it and threw up in the air, having the hook stick on the cliff, this was the cue to climb, Lukas goes up first, making his way up to the too, the others did the same, some do have trouble, like Benno, but everyone else made it, Benno was last to make his way up.

Lukas : Alright, move!

All of them head down the tunnel, awaiting for what's about to come next for them.

Just then, Lukas passed when he saw there were open holes on the ground, he then looks down to see there are more sirens, but thankfully, they're asleep, now this is a stealth situation there, Lukas turns to signal them to avoid all these open spaces, and try not to fall or make any noises, they agreed when Lukas was first to go first, he walks through many smaller and bigger holes, trying to also not tap his boots a lot, since it does echo in this room, he eventually made, the others were next, they tried doing the same, most did average, some almost made their mistake, but they did fine in the end, but mizuko jumps over the hole, but slips and was falling into the siren area, lolly saw her and gasps, she then ran to her and grabs her chained jaw-breaker by the chain, Mizuko held the end part, she pulls her up carefully, and both made their way to the others.

Mizuko: Phew! Thanks.

Lolly : Your welcome.

The pirates managed to sneak pass perfectly, they kept moving forward and away from the sights on the sirens, they then slide down to another area, leading back down to the ground, they splashes into a river, but headed up somewhere we never seen before, an underground temple, the water's light shines through the place, making a beautiful purple blue hue, as the pirate got up, and sees this scenery, the pirate were in awe and astonish by it.

Mizuko : Woah! This is...Wow!

Benno : I've never seen something like this in ages!

Mizuko and Benno rushed down to the temple, the others ran inside too, passing through the cold river, and to the entrance of the temple, inside were many rocks and unique stones, along with water in most parts, on their way, they now encounter a large doorway for them to get in, it was covered in vines and seaweed, and it looks like it's made with stone material with bits of crystals inside.

Lukas : ...This is it..it's probably where it is inside! Oh! The crystal will be mine in no time!

But as Lukas pulls the stoned door aside, the noise echoed, which it wasn't a good sign, the torches on the poles lit up with blue and purple flames, the sounds of singing comes back to life, which alerting what they're thinking, in the waters pop out multiple of the sirens, their fins move, and their teeth were sharper, ready to tear them apart, all were alarmed, Lukas got the door down, and then threw it off