"Hey!"

Nora chuckled into her palms before she looked up and asked, "Why don't you ask that secret admirer of yours to beat him up for you? Oh wait, you can't."

"I don't need no man to beat the sh*t out of him. These babies of mine are enough for that." Heiran announced flexing her biceps and Nora squinted her eyes like she couldn't see what babies she was talking about.

"Anyways, have you given up on your mysterious admirer after that trip to class 3C?"

Heiran shook her head with an incredulous look, "No, what do you take me for?"

"I don't see you gushing about finding that guy anymore," she noted, pointing her spoon to make a point before a sly smirk trailed up her lips. "Tell me. There's something cooking, isn't it?"

Heiran smirked back in equal vigor. "You bet."

"So what's up next?"

She leaned forward to rest her elbows on the table as a foreign light lit up her gaze. "If I can't find him, I'll make him come to me."

"Ooh, clever~ But for that, you need to have a lure. He won't just come out of his rabbit hole on his own."

"Oh, I've already set up the perfect trap for him. Something he absolutely can't refuse!" She announced grandly sweeping her hands in the air. Nora looked perplexed.

"What? And how do you even let him know? You don't know who he is!"

"Oh, that was easy. Since he seemed to have an obsession with my locker, I figured he might find my letter if I kept it there." Heiran replied nonchalantly as if she hadn't just spewed out the dumbest but still the greatest plan she'd ever come up with. Nora nodded her head before she eagerly pressed again. "Well, ok, sure. But what did you say that would so make him want to come to find you?"

"I said..." she began examining her nails before she innocently poured out, "That I'd give him a kiss."

Nora spat out her food into her bowl before she plunged into a fit of loud coughs all the while Heiran sat there, picking at her nails. When she finally managed to calm down, she screeched out loud.

"YOU. DID. NOT."

* * *

The effect was just as instantaneous as Ahn Heiran had predicted and soon she found a letter in her locker that Nora was reading out loud over her shoulders.

When the sun sets over the horizon,

And eucalyptus flowers bloom,

Find me in your dreams where I'll paint your reality.

As David stands witness,

And the stars begin to peek,

I'll await you here for that promised gift.

"Did he just write a freaking cheesy song and blow you off?" Nora questioned, scrunching her nose, "This thing doesn't make any sense to me."

But Ahn Heiran wasn't listening as her eyes ravenously drifted over each and every word on the letter, mumbling something under her breath.

"When the sun sets over the horizon, that means in the evening... eucalyptus flowers... so it must be near that eucalyptus tree in the compound but where...? Paint your reality... As David stands witness... Oh...OH! Nora, it's the art room. There's a statue of David in that room. That's where all the paintings are! And he wants to meet me there at dusk!"

"What?" Nor blinked in awe as Heiran grinned out wide in manic excitement.

"Nora, it's a f*cking location!"

* * *

Ahn Heiran jolted awake from her sleep in her bed drenched in sweat. Her heart hammered from the dream she had mere moments ago and it raced even further at the random epiphany that had struck her like lightning. Her fumbling fingers found her cell phone under her sheets and Heiran hurriedly scrolled through the contacts to find a name.

Prosecutor Jeon Jungkook (Silent Snob)

Each moment that passed as the phone call rang felt like a lifetime as she bit down on her fingernails in anticipation. Soon there was a click on the other end and Prosecutor Jeon's sleepy but surprised voice slurred through the phone.

"...Ms. Ahn? What's the matter?"

"Prosecutor! It's a location! Those numbers! They're not coded messages! They're effing coordinates!"

A/n: Really, they are. 37.362433 127.33474 Try searching them up for a spoiler. ;)