Public Slip Ups

San Diego, May, 2022

"Yoo this is so cool," Jake quietly gushed as the boys followed behin me through backstage, "you actually got us backstage."

"I'm sorry, do you have any idea who you are?" I let out a small laugh at him, "you got yourself backstage."

"Oh yeah, that's right... we did," Jake continued to talk in a hushed tone as he excitedly looked at the other boys.

"Now you boys aren't forced to be here for this panel, it is one of the smaller ones after all. But I know a bigger panel is going on further down the hall... the Avengers..." I whispered and an excited smile immediately spread on Niki, Heeseung and Jake's faces.

"Can we actually go?" Niki questioned and I just nodded as Jungwon carefully brushed my bangs out of my eyes.

"Just helping," Jungwon excused, "stylist noona isn't here to help."

"I asked her not to be here," I excused and Jungwon sheepishly grinned as the three excited boys, Heeseung, Jake, and Niki, ran off to go watch their Avengers panel, "you boys don't have to stay."

"You already know I'm staying," Sunoo waved it off and looked up towards the stage.

"I feel a bit of responsibility... I am the leader," Jungwon remarked making me just turn to Jay and Sunghoon.

"Are you kidding me? This was my big dream when I lived here. Dad never let me go to Comic Con," Jay gushed before looking to Sunghoon.

"I just don't know where to put myself," Sunghoon excused.

I nervously glanced up to the stage, being able to see a few parts of the small audience and the couch that was set up on stage as the only thing.

"Your microphone," A staff member quickly rushed by me and handed me a microphone, which I quickly thanked her for.

"Wyatt is here as well," Jay remarked and pointed to somewhere a bit away from us, immediately having Sunoo move closer to me.

"Alright, I'm gonna go get ready with Wyatt, and in the meantime you find your chill," I remarked and patted Sunoo's shoulder, "he has a girlfriend and I love you," I reminded and pecked his cheek softly.

"Ey, Sunoo is jealous," Sunghoon remarked, only earning a glare from the younger boy as I rushed over to Wyatt.

Immediately I swung my arms around him and hugged him tightly, immediately getting the same reply. Both of us let out small laughs, mostly in disbelief with teh fact that we finally met each other once again.

"You haven't grown one day over 13!" Wyatt excitedly exclaimed, making me immediately let go of him to give him a small glare.

"Shut up and introduce us, will you? " I smacked his shoulder softly making Wyatt raise up his microphone, tapping it a few times to ensure it was turned on.

"Now, introducing... the hot curly haired dude... and the weird small girl," Wyatt declared and immediately noises came from the audience.

"Dude... you ain't hot," I retorted into my microphone only earning laughter from the audience.

Within seconds Wyatt and I had run up on stage and sat down in the couch, quietly waving to the audience with excitement.

"So news flash guys! She escaped!" Wyatt exclaimed and gestured to me with excitement, "no but in all seriousness... it's a miracle she could come."

"Oh shut it, this has been in my schedule since like January," I defended, earning a small laugh from him as well, "I was on this panel before you even were."