Breakfast on Set

Early-August 2021

I quietly greeted the staff as I walked on set for the first day of filming for the 'Tamed-Dashed' music video. Sunoo had left early in the morning to start his filmings. It had left the bed too big and cold for my liking so I had gotten up and gone to get some lunch for us to share when I would've been going to the set too. But I just ended up picking up breakfast and going extra early to set.

"Is he good?" I whispered to a staff as I looked at Sunoo sitting in an old wooden chair.

The staff member didn't say anything instead she just waved me along and showed me over to where the monitor stood. My eyes immediately lit up as I saw Sunoo on screen, acting along to the director's instructions.

"Iiih... Sunoo," I quietly cooed to myself as I covered my mouth with a fist out of pure excitement.

Not long lasted before I realized there had stood a camera beside me the whole time, filming me watch over Sunoo's filming.

"Isn't he good?" I gushed to the camera and pointed to the screen, "wah... so good," I murmured as I continued to watch the monitor with excitement.

"And cut," the director called out and immediately a wide grin broke out on Sunoo's face on the monitor, "we're trying again with a shot from further away. Same instructions as last time."

"Sunoo fighting!" I yelled out and watched as he got a surprised look on his face.

"Lily?" he yelled back and I let out a giggle at how happy his expression on the monitor had gotten.

"So handsome!" I yelled back before I could see him let out a small flustered laugh on screen.

"Yes... you can be cute afterwards," the director called out and Sunoo immediately apologized as he forced his smile down.

I quietly stood and watched him in amazement before it was called cut and he was given a break meanwhile Jungwon, Jay and Sunghoon was in makeup to get ready for their hallway scene.

"Lily," Sunoo happily cooed as he ran up to the monitor and immediately swung his arms around me.

"When did you become such a good actor?" I gushed and he immediately let out a small laugh at me.

The staff filming me earlier cleared their throat and Sunoo immediately pulled away from me as we looked at them.

"Lin-ssi was it a good shot?" the staff questioned and I just looked at them in confusion.

"Of course it was a good shot, have you seen him?" I gushed and Sunoo let out a small laugh as I gestured to him, "the pink hair is so pretty on him, even though I think his natural hair color is the best, but he looks good in everything," I rambled meanwhile it was clear the staff member was regretting even asking me, "but the pink hair brings out his eyes and he has such pretty eyes... have you seen his eye color? I love it!"

"Stop," Sunoo let out a laugh as he covered his face with his hands.

The staff member quickly decided she did not want to keep recording the both of us so I quickly grabbed Sunoo's hand and dragged him to one of the waiting rooms around the set.

"Okay, so I brought a good breakfast for both of us to share," I spoke as I opened the bag I had come with, pulling out the boxes I had bought and placed them on the table, "I thought we should eat breakfast together."

"But Lily... I'm on a diet," Sunoo murmured as he just looked at the boxes with sad eyes.

I let out a small huff as I watched him just stand and look at the boxes of food. He really wanted to enjoy the food with me and that was awfully clear.

"Remember my diet?" I softly questioned and he looked up at me, "didn't you keep urging me to break it?"

"Yeah... but you were getting too skinny," he reminded with a small sigh.

"And you know what?" I questioned as I crossed my arms in front of my chest while he just glanced up at me, "so are you," I stated as I just walked up and wrapped my arms around him before softly rubbing his waist, "you're getting even slimmer than me... and I'm sorry but that's not healthy for a boy your age and height... Sunoo you're nearing the same waist measurements as I am... won't you just please eat this breakfast with me? This isn't healthy."

Sunoo quietly just looked down at me as his eyes visibly glazed over and I immediately reached up and cupped his cheeks.

"But the Engenes will be disappointed," he whispered and I let out a small gasp as a frown immediately formed on my face.

"The Engenes will be disappointed if you become sad and unhealthy," I corrected him, "they don't care about your weight as long as there's a smile on that face and you are living a happy healthy life. So next time a staff member shames you into not eating your breakfast you come to me and I swear I'll shame them out of the company... country if possible."

"Lily," he let out a small laugh at my comment.

"Oh you know I would," I hummed at him as he just let out a small laugh before bending down and burrying his face in my shoulder, "now... handsome... pretty boy... sunshine... won't you please just eat this one breakfast with me? It's all I ask of you."

Sunoo stayed silent as I just gave him a small squeeze, patting his back softly as well in an attempt to try and get him to talk, give me any sort of answer.

"Please Sunoo... you're really worrying me... I don't remember the last time I saw you eat," I whispered and he just quietly nodded against my shoulder, "is that a yes to eating brekfast with me?"

"You already know I have a hard time saying no to you," he murmured against my neck, "and when you're all like... when you wear my sweaters looking all cute and you're this soft spoken and... iiiish... I can't just say no," he let out a small giggle before lifting his head and pressing a kiss to my cheek, "please keep wearing my sweaters you look absolutely adorable."

"Note to future-self... when in need of convincing the Sunshine... wear his sweaters," I let out a small laugh as he just hummed in agreement.

"100% guaranteed to work," he assured before rubbing his nose against mine before straightening up completely and looking back towards the food boxes I had brought, "is it homemade?"

"Well... I had some extra time after you left this morning... so I took the freedom to make small croissants and macarons for you... my French side went a bit... wild I guess you could say," I admitted and glanced over towards the boxes, "whoops."

"I am absolutely head over heels in love with you," Sunoo let out a small laugh before I just grabbed his hand and gave it a squeeze, pulling him over to show everything I had packed for our breakfast together.