Epilogue

Long in the future

I let out a small huff as I felt something fall on my stomach. It wasn't that heavy, but just enough for me to wake up. With a confused look I lifted my head and looked at the small form that was laying halfway up on my stomach.

"Oh? How did you get in here? Did papa lift you in here?" I questioned and scooped the small boy up in my arms and brought him up closer to my chest, making him let out a small giggle and grab onto the neck of my shirt.

"Ah!" a small gasp erupted from beside me, "Daeho! You weren't supposed to wake up mom, you little goofball," Sunoo scolded in a whisper making the small boy giggle and reach out after him.

"You lifted him in here?" I questioned in amusement and turned my head to Sunoo.

"He began crying, and you were clearly tired," Sunoo hummed at me with a small nod.

"Ah... why did you cry?" I cooed at the small baby that now began pulling on strands of my hair.

"It doesn't matter, because papa fixed it," Sunoo proudly stated before I pushed myself up in a sitting position and cradled the small baby in my arms.

"Ah... papa is the big hero, huh?" I chuckled down at him.

"You should lay down again Lily, I'll get him to sleep," Sunoo assured and laid a hand on my stomach, "you've taken it for the last many nights."

"It's fine," I assured and ran a hand through Sunoo's hair, "you need sleep too hun."

"I'm serious Lily. With those heavy bags under your eyes, I'm beginning to think you carry all the world's problems in them," he commented making me glance down at him.

"Papa is being mean to mom, Daeho," I cooed down at the baby in my arms who just giggled in return, "ah... you're gonna be just as mean as him, aren't you?"

"I get how much you want to take care of him, but you need to take care of yourself too," Sunoo reminded and rubbed his hand over my stomach, "you don't have to neglect your health."

"I'm not," I shook my head at him.

"Then let me handle it," Sunoo insisted and sat up beside me, "I can do this too, you know?"

"I know," I nodded at him before he carefully brought Daeho over in his arms.

"Lets show momma how well we work together," Sunoo cooed down at the small boy who let out a small squeal before giggling, "show her papa can get you to sleep too."

"I didn't say you cou-" I started making Sunoo look down at me with a small smirk on his face, "what?"

"I know," he softly spoke before pressing a kiss to my forehead, "lay down."

I let out a small huff before laying back down on my pillow, turning myself to look at the two boys, a small smile growing on my face. Sunoo immediately realized I was looking at them, making him place one of his hands on my head and carefully run it through my hair.

"You need to sleep Lily," he softly reminded making me let out a small hum.

"But I want to watch you," I excused making him let out a small laugh, "I want to watch my boys."

"Your boys," he let out a laugh, "has it changed from being seven to just being two?"

"No... but you two are my favorite ones," I excused making him let out a small laugh at me.

He carefully placed Daeho down on the bed before laying down to face me as well, so that Daeho laid between us. 

"Come here," he muttered and slid one arm under my head, pulling me a bit closer to him, careful not to squeeze the small baby between us. So instead he quickly kicked his legs over and tagnled them with mine, making me let out a small laugh at him, "try and sleep now."

"You know it's a bad idea to have Daeho sleep by me," I reminded him making him let out a small hum at me.

"I'll move him once I know you're asleep," he assured, "don't worry. I'll make sure you're asleep before I lift him back in his crib, and then I promise to come back and cuddle you so much you've never slept better."

"Whatever you say," I hummed making him let out a small laugh before reaching over and brushing my hair out of my face.

"Daeho? Can you give momma a kiss from dad?" Sunoo questioned making Daeho just look up at him with big eyes, "I guess not," Sunoo let out a small laugh before he carefully leaned over and placed a small kiss on the tip of my nose, "try and sleep, I'll take care of it."

"Okay," I muttered as he began running his hand through my hair making my eyes immediately falling close as I let out a small hum at the soothing sensation.

"Lily?" Sunoo spoke making me let out a small hum, "I love you."

"I love you too," I muttered in return making him let out a small giggle.

"And I hope you'll agree to give Daeho a brother or sister in the future," he added making me let out a small laugh.

"Lets talk about it in the morning," I stated making him hum at me.

"I know," he assured, "just try and sleep now. I just had to know."

"Promise to take Daeho away from me when I've fallen asleep," I stated and he hummed.

"I promise," he assured me, "now sleep."

I let out another small hum before adjusting my breathing and slowly feeling myself doze off once more.

"I'm so incredibly lucky, Daeho," was the last thing I heard before I felll asleep completely, returning into my own little dreamland.