Dennis just pulled the doorknob of the store.

Jingle.

Someone shouted loudly from inside with clarity.

"I don't accept miscellaneous traders. I don't buy newspapers. I have no religion!"

“......"

I stared blankly at the shopkeeper as the words poured out like rapid fire.

There must have been a lot of miscellaneous visitors.

The owner was putting a frog in a boiling pot. She didn't even look at us.

Dennis said, coughing to draw the owner's attention.

"Do you sell dragon ma'at?"

"Oh... oh my, my! I'm sorry, I thought you were a merchant."

Only then did the owner, who turned her gaze toward us, exclaim.

She looked like she never dreamed that a customer would come. She was like someone who saw a customer after a long time.

She hurriedly put out the fire and took off the apron. Then she looked at Dennis and said.

"Welcome, this is Blamey Magic Shop! Is there anyone you don't like? Then try this curse doll. You can kill them today!"

The woman explained, holding up a doll that looked like a bean bag.

Perhaps she had mistaken Dennis's scary appearance for coming to buy curse supplies.

That said, I can't believe you're explaining something that kills people with a bright smile.

I flinched at her words and hid myself behind Dennis.

Only then did the woman find me too late and threw the doll back. Then she said naturally.

"Oh, there was a little lady. What about this broom for the little lady? It's a magic broom that's perfect for moving short distances."

"Woah."

My eyes lit with interest as I looked at the broom with a saddle on it.

It looks like we're just going to have play catch with that!

I couldn't take my eyes off the broom.

The owner began to introduce me to this and that as if she had felt my spirit.

"The broom is for one person, but the magic carpet can be for up to three people. What do you think? You want to buy it, don't you? Go ahead and ask your brother to buy it."

The woman set her eyes on me and glanced at Dennis. I asked with sparkling eyes.

"Excuse me, owner. Is there a lamp here that make wishes come true?"

"Ahaha! If there was such a thing, I wouldn't sell it, I would have used it.”

The woman snorted as if she had heard a funny story.

I accepted her words at once and took out a pocket of gold coins.

"Okay, I'll buy the broom and the carpet!"

"Oh my! Little guest! Please make yourself at home. The broom is 50 gold and the rug is 500 gold."

The woman stretched out her hands in delight.

The magical items were pricey.

What's wrong with that? I'm Evelyn Monstera.

She is the only daughter of a family whose jackpot exploded after the discovery of a landfill site. Hehehe.