09

Su-Jin's pov

Another quiet day within the university, it felt as though everything was back to normal, before I had even met Sangwoo. Before killing..those men.

"Su-Jin!" I looked up quickly to meet eyes with my professors. "Yes?" I responded. "I would like to have a word with you after class. Please stay behind." She says. I raised a brow, wondering what could it possibly be that she wanted to speak with me about.

"Okay.."

"Hey are you okay?" I looked to my right, seeing the same student who had bump into me a few weeks ago. "Why wouldn't I be?" I asked. "You haven't written anything at all in your book." He says.

"Of course not. This class is pointless to me." I lied, closing my book.

"You know if you don't do the work, you'll get into trouble-"

"Why are you even talking to me?" I asked. "I'm not sure. I don't usually speak.. to anyone." He says, fiddling with his fingers.

I had to admit that this guy was adorable but he was creepy aswell. He looks tired and had a weird smell to him, but I obviously wasn't going to judge him on what he's going through. He seems nice so let's hope he stays that way.

"I'm Yoon Bum.." He says. "I just started here."

"You're a bit late, aren't you?" I asked. "I'm actually looking for someone I use to be in the military with. He saved me.." He says. "Oh? Well I hope you find who you're looking for."

The bell suddenly rang which caught me off guard. I looked around before packing my things like everyone else.

While everyone left the classroom I stayed behind like my professors asked. "What is it you need to talk to me about, professor?" I asked.

"Your grades have been getting lower and lower, you aren't putting any effort into your work as of recently nor do you pay attention in my class." She says and I sighed.

"I'm just.. going through alot right now. I don't have time to do all of this work." I crossed my arms, staring at her.

"What can possibly be more important than your grades for the future?" She asked. "My health." I said plainly to her and she didn't respond right away.

"I'll see you in class tomorrow. Please pay more attention to the lectures."

I nodded slightly before walking away and out of the classroom.

"Hey Su-Jin." I looked to my right to see that guy from the library. I sighed and gave him a slight glare. "What is it with everyone bothering me today?" I asked and he chuckles.

"I just wanted to say hey. Why can't I?"

I looked at the devious smirk he gave and I scuffed, rolling my eyes.

"I didn't get to introduce myself. You slapped me and stormed off. I'm Sung-so." He holds out his hand for me to shake.

"Don't you have some other girls to bother?" I asked. He only laughed at what I said. "How about I.. start with.. I know what you've done?" He says and I stopped completely, feeling my heart beat become faster and faster by the second.

"What do you mean." I asked. He swung his hand over my shoulder as we walked. "All those people you've killed." He whispers. 

"You're accusing me of murder? This has to be a joke.." I said quietly. "You seem a bit tense. Here's what I want you to do for me.. I'm going to make you my pet. You answer to me and only me.. or we can go to the police station for a little chat." He threatens.

"I'm not afraid of being arrested.."

"Oh? Maybe I could get Sangwoo involved, get him arrested instead." He says, moving my hair behind my ear.

"Sangwoo hasn't done anything! He doesn't know of what I've done, don't get him involved.." I lied.

He chuckles and pulls me closer. "Alright I won't. Does this mean.. you're going to do as I say?" He asked and I nodded in defeat.

"Good girl. I'll see you next week." He says before walking away.

My heart began to race, beating faster and faster than before. I looked around and quickly ran to the nearest restroom.

I found myself inside the stall, sitting on the toilet with my hand on my chest over my heart as I pant rapidly.

'I could kill him..I could put an end to him! Haha.. but.. I don't want to hurt anyone anymore..' I whispered back and forth with myself.

"Kill.. I must. I must kill." I got up, running out of the restroom, heading on my way.

-

18+ Warning
Sexual Content
Below

As I got home, I was surprised to see Sangwoo standing at my front door with a displease look on his face. Before I could get my keys out, he walks towards me, grabbing my face in his hand. I looked up at him, unable to speak.

"W-whats wrong?" I managed to get out. He squeezes my cheeks, causing my lips to pucker slightly. "I'm frustrated." He says. "Would you like a hot bath?" I ask and he says nothing but stares into my eyes.

"Why aren't you upset with me?!" He shouts. "Why should I be... I'm the one who..said those things to you. I asked you to kill me.." I said, avoiding eye contact.

"I missed you.." He whispers, releasing my face. He leans down, burying his face in the crook of my neck. The feeling of his wet tongue sliding onto my skin made me shiver to the touch.

"Sangwoo- it's cold out here-"

He lifts me up with no hesitation and carried me inside.

Soon I was placed on the bed and he proceeded to take my clothes off, starting with my boots, then coat and everything else until I was left with just my underwear.

"Sangwoo-" He takes off his shirt and unbuckled his pants quickly, taking it all off.

"Sangwoo, what about those girls?" I asked. "I haven't had sex with anyone after our argument.. I just couldn't after being with you..  I want you and only you.. all of you." He climbs onto me, placing a long passionate kiss on my lips. I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

I could feel his hand making its way down my body, sliding between my thighs, rubbing against my pussy slowly. I was already wet and im sure he would feel it too.

As we break for air, he slides his hand into my underwear, sliding a finger between my lips before slowly sliding it into me.

"Mmph.."

He kisses my shoulders to relax my body and it helped immediately. I missed him, his gentle touches and the way he made love to me. I wanted him, all of him and only him.

"I.. I love you.." I said softly.

He stops, pulling back to look at my face, staring into my eyes. "You.. you love me?" He asks.

I nodded slowly and a smile soon appeared onto his lips. "I love you too..I love you so fucking much.." He rested his lips once again onto mines, sliding his tongue into my mouth as we kiss.

He soon pulled away to whisper into my ear. "I'll never... never kill again, for you.. you're all I need." He says. My heart thumped within my chest.

I never thought I'd feel this way every again, but he's done this to me. It feels amazing.

---